Day 16

Words in brackets are (thoughts)
Words in flower bracket is {information}

Ruhana was drinking coffee, Haya was eating her breakfast and Afsha was checking her Instagram stories in their room. Ayat burst into the room with Arshi.

Ayat : Ruhana Di, Aunt called me and said she has sent you a pic of some boy.

Ruhana : What Boy?

Arshi : To whom you will get married.

Haya : Awesome.

Afsha : I so love marriage's, new clothes, functions and lot of food.

Ruhana open Whatsapp and download the pic. As soon as she sees it she spit the coffee on Haya. Haya wipe her dress and asks "What happen Di?" They hear a knock on the door, Ayat go and open it. The room service boy gives her an invite, she returns back to everyone and informs that Rahil has invited them for lunch at rooftop.

Ruhana : How will I face him?

Arshi : Who Di?

Ruhana : Rahil Ahmed Khan.

Ayat : Why Di? {Shows them the pic which is of Rahil}

Afsha : I approve him as my jiju.

Ruhana : Shut up.

Texts between Arshi and Armaan:-

Armaan : Hi! Which color dress are you wearing for lunch?

Arshi : Hi! Wine color, but why?

Armaan : Just asking.

*******

At Rooftop:-

They all get ready and arrive at the rooftop. Ayat wore almond color dress, Ruhana was wearing charcoal grey. Afsha/Haya were in baby blue and baby pink. Coincidence was at heights as Rahil also was wearing charcoal grey suit. Arshi smiles after seeing Armaan who coordinated with her by wearing wine color blazer. Ahil as usual was in black. Zaid/Zain were in brown and blue suits.

They all settle down on the table. All girls sat on right side, whereas boys on left. The lunch was served and most of the dishes were Ruhana's favorite. By seeing this she was a bit confused and happy at the same time.

Rahil : Till now, you all got to know that Ruhana and my marriage is going to happen.

Afsha : Yes, I'm too excited for it.

Zaid : Welcome to family bhabhi.

Haya : (How can I allow my sister to marry a vampire?) I have a question?

Zain : Always ready to spoil the moment.

Haya : You just keep quiet. Well, I want to know are you really a vampire?

Everyone : WHAT?!!!

Rahil{laughs} : No, How did you assume that?

Haya : How did you save the plate on that day{Day 3} then?

Rahil : I'm a sportsperson that's why.

Haya : Oh! But what about the tea incident in the villa?{Day 13}

Rahil : I was coughing because of chilly powder in it.

Haya : But {she gets a message from Ayat "Stop your interrogation, I was the one who mixed chilly in the tea but it was for Ahil which by mistake Rahil bhai drank"} Nothing.