Day 19 (part 1)

Words in brackets are (thoughts)
Words in flower bracket is {information}

At hotel lobby:-

All of them were in the lobby after having their breakfast. Afsha/Zaid/Zain were discussing about the infection mode which is recently launched in PUBG. Haya was making faces by listening to them.

Ruhana : I'm calling Ayat, why isn't she answering?

Arshi : Di, I'll go and bring her.

Rahil : Wait, Ahil is still up I'll call him and say to bring Ayat with him.

Armaan{to Arshi} : Buckle up, morning fight is about to start.

Rahil call Ahil and orders him to bring Ayat, Ahil without any interest walk towards room 606 and knock. After 5min Ayat open the door.

Ahil{confused} : What are you doing?

Ayat : What?

Ahil : Why are you in an attacking position?

Ayat : Well, I was scared who knows maybe the hooded man ran away from prison.

Ahil{laughs} : And you were going to attack him with a butter knife?

Ayat{embarrassed} : Uh..um..that... Why are you here?(Mr Arrogant can laugh that's a shocker)

Ahil{back with poker face} : Everyone is waiting for us.

Ayat : Just a sec, let me take my clutch.

Ahil{teasingly} : What about your daily bag?

Ayat : Very funny, should I laugh?

They both arrive at the lobby and all of them proceed to the sheriff's station.

*******

At Sheriff's station:-

{The Hooded man was not opening his mouth, so he was tortured not brutally ofcourse.}

Inspector : What's your name?

Hooded man : Danish Mirza. {26 yrs}

Inspector : Why did you do it?

Danish : Let's go in flashback...

Flashback starts:-
1 year ago:-

I was at a business party of Siddiqui's{Ayat's surname} with my brother Daniyal. I was talking with some associates when my friend comes to me and informs that Daniyal is getting arrested. By the time I rushed out of the venue, he was taken away. I asked the valet to bring my car.

My friend said first listen to the matter. "They were saying that Daniyal was drunk and misbehaved with Miss Hussain{Arshi} she slapped him, then her sisters called the police and got him arrested." I was confused as no hard drinks were being served in the party.

I reached at the station and first thing I did was called my lawyer. He arrived and said that its Friday, we can get Daniyal out only on Monday as court will be closed till Monday. I know my brother is innocent, someone must have spiked his drink.

On Monday Daniyal was not granted bail because of his accusations which were drinking and misbehaving with a girl. I even went to meet Miss Hussain and explain that Daniyal doesn't drink, but she was unavailable.

At the trial he was sentenced for 3 months jail. He was taken infront of my eyes and I couldn't do anything. After 3 months when he returned he was suffering from psychotic depression. It took him 6 months to recover, but also he was not fully recovered.

He is still on medication, He get panic attacks when he hear police sirens. I don't have anyone in my life except him, so I promised myself that I'll punish these sisters. I started to stalk them, follow them and finally got a chance on this Island where they were far away from their families.

Flashback ends.

Rahil : Is he telling the truth?

Ruhana : Yes, we got Daniyal arrested but we don't know what happened after that? We were not following up the case.

Inspector : Punish them for What?

Danish : My brother also did nothing but got punished right?

Inspector : What all did you do?

Danish : I followed them here, then checked in the same hotel in which they were staying. Found out their room numbers somehow.

On Day1 at 3am I climbed into Arshi's balcony, entered in her room reduced the AC. I wanted her to assume that there's a ghost in her room. That's why when she turned on her light I left.

On Day3 at night I saw them going into room 505 with icecream. I wanted to scare them, so I knocked on door once. But was not satisfied, hence I started to bang the door. As soon as I heard them approaching towards the door I hid myself behind the pillar.

On Day5 I messaged Arshi "You wanted to play spooky spooky right. Let's start then" at 3:30am. I got her phone number from my sources.

On Day6 I got to know that, they are going out for shopping and requested a car. I wrote a warning in the boot of car which will vanish immediately when contacted with air. Then gave Ruhana a note "You will see this color more often" with blood red stole.

On Day8 I found out that they left from the hotel, as I'm a hacker I tracked Arshi's phone and got to know their whereabouts.

Then, on Day12 I locked all the doors and windows of the villa. So that they feel trapped like Daniyal felt in jail and descended the stairs with a big axe which I got in the backyard. I wanted them to experience the feeling which Daniyal felt when other goons were bullying him. I saw Ruhana running towards the storeroom, I followed her but she was smart. She locked me up, I heard cars approaching and decided to escape from the window. While going I saw 5 boys in lawn who may have come to help them.

There is saying "enemies friend is also an enemy." Now those boys were also on my list. I got a call on Day15 it was from Rahil, I know this because I was tracking all their phone's. I group called other 9 people and delivered villan dialogues.

On Day16 Daniyal got a panic attack after seeing Arshi in hotel, he was admitted in hospital. I was very angry, and desired to kill them. In my anger I messaged them, that I will kill someone tomorrow.

I was ready on Day17 to atleast cause them severe injuries. I hired a man who was suppose to start the motorboat and leave it without a driver to harm Afsha/Haya/Ayat. I was behind Arshi, I pointed the gun in her direction but she was continuously moving. The aim was falling on the boy who was proposing her, she saved herself and him. Then he started to shoot towards me, I saved myself and ran away. Finally, I paid a truck driver to hit Ruhana's car. All of them were lucky, I messaged them to inform that everything was done by me.

I was at hospital when I got a call from unknown number on Day18, the person wanted to take revenge from Rahil. I agreed to meet him, then searched information about that number. There was nothing suspicious about it, I arrived at the port to meet that person. I saw his moustache falling and recognised him as Armaan. I attacked him but luck was not in my favor and got myself arrested.

-----------------------------------------------------

Do you guys think what Danish did was justified?