Chapter 9 - BASKETBALL MATCH

Start from the beginning

I grabbed it excitedly and gave her a tight hug, "Wow, my Rosé is the best." - I then pinched her chubby cheek and she replied me back with a deep sharp glare while rubbing her cheek. 'Haha, I love her so much.'

I just giggled to her reaction before sipping my hot chocolate, "You really lighten up my mood." - I winked and continued drinking.

"Hah? You were brought down earlier?" - Rosé frowned hard to me.

Here, the sadness attacked me again. I could only sigh before being able to utter a word, "Hmm, actually I-" - I was about to reveal my doubtful mind to my lovely Chipmunk but my word was immediately cut off once a squad of crackhead came toward me.

"Yohoo, Flat-assed Lisa." - Joy happily screamed her lung out once she saw us. I quickly facepalmed myself as soon as I heard her voice.

'Damn, if she ain't my friend, I'll choke her to death.'

"You idiot little bitch, she's still handsome anyways." - Irene sheepishly blurted out but I couldn't focus on her word because my eyes were busy blending around to find my one and only Fallen Angel. I turned left and right, back and forth, sadly I couldn't found her anywhere. Suddenly a hand flew to my head to give me a quick smack.

"The fuck you looking for?" - Rosé irritatedly asked.

I was surprised with her question and quickly answered, "W-Well I'm looking for Jungkook, yes, our Kookie." - I faked a grin but seemed not enough for her to believe. We'd been silent for few seconds then got interrupted once Yeri uttered a question which I also wanted to know.

"Wait guys, Where are Jennie and Jisoo?" - She cluelessly blinked.

We were here just shrugged because we had no idea about them either yet our doubt was halfly solved once we saw a pink head girl walked alone through the door toward us.

"Hi." - Jisoo flatly greeted while trying to avoid our Chipmunk's gaze. I frowned to her reaction but there was Rosé, also avoiding Jisoo. 'Yah, they still ain't cool?'

"Hi!" - We greeted her back and Seulgi quickly asked, "Where is Jennie, Chichu? She was coming with us earlier but immediately disappeared."

"Yes, have you seen her, anywhere?" - Irene added.

Jisoo just shrugged and about to say something, we were all interrupted once a brunette walked in with the man whom I wish I could legally kill.

"The fuck, Jen?" - Everyone agaped surprisingly except me, a gloomy blonde.

"Damn, since when they're getting along? Bitches, tell me when?" - Joy repeatedly blinked.

"Since they kissed." - I sadly uttered then walked away causing them confused.

Yes, they kissed, a disgusting kiss on the lips.

I dreadfully headed to my squad, Bulletproof but accidentally bumped into a girl.

"Oops, Lisa?" - Mina gave me a smile.

"Yes. What are you doing here? Don't you prepare for the performance?" - I gently asked.

"We're already good." - She grinned and continued, "I'm here to cheer you up, Fighting!" - Mina then tipped toe herself to give me an unexpected quick peck on my cheek causing me freeze in surprise. 'The fuck?'