³

I was about to enter the room when my eyes started to water.

I sighed knowing it was Blue.

"Well at least I know that I'm in the right place" I muttered as I wiped my tears away and opened the door.

I walked in to see Blue staring at the trapped gems in sadness.

Then Yellow appeared by the door.

"Please tell me you're joking" She said with an eye roll.

That caused me to glance over to her.

"You only just left and you're already back?" She asked as she walked behind her.

Blue quickly wiped her tears.

"Yellow, w-what are you doing here?" Blue stuttered as she turned to look at Yellow.

"I'm here to bring you back to reality, Blue" She told her.

"I'm fine, just leave me alone"

"It's been thousands of years, Blue and you can't bring yourself to destroy these gems!?"
Yellow exclaimed and turned on her heels to face Blue.

She then continued on.

"She was shattered by a Rose Quartz. The entire cult of gems deserve the same fate"

"But Aunt Yellow these Rose Quartz have done nothing wrong, they're already trapped inside these bubbles, don't you think that's already a punishment as it is?" I asked.

It was already unjust that these gems would never see light again and them having to pay for some other gem's crime and being shattered for it. I was not going to let that happen.

"That's not important Y/n. This must end sooner or later and I prefer it happen sooner"

"But those are one of few thing we have left of her; these gems, the Earth, this place and Y/n" Blue told her.

"I thought we agreed we needed to put that planet and this- whole debacle behind us and now you have brought Y/n into this something she doesn't need"

"Why can't you just let me grive?"
Blue asked.

"You can't be coming here and bring Y/n along!" Yellow argued back.

"Why not!?" Blue said with tears in her eyes

Yellow pinched the bridge of her nose and let out a frustrated sigh.

"Pearl. Do something. Sing for her. Make her feel better" She told her Pearl.

"Yes my Diamond" Then she cleared her throat to get Blue Pearl's attention.

Why would you want to be here?
Why do you ever see here?
That doesn't make you feel worse than you do?
And tell me, what's the use of feeling... Blue?

While the Pearls and Yellow were singing to Blue I looked around to meet eyes with Steven and Greg. I looked at them confused, I rubbed my eyes to make sure I wasn't imagining things but they were still there.

'My Stars! What are they doing here!?' I thought.

An army has a use
They can go and fight a war.
A Sapphire has a use
She can tell you you what it's for
An Agate terrifies
A Lapis terraforms
Where's their Diamond
When they need her, Blue
You've got to be a leader, Blue

Both Steven and Greg faces held fear that I'll sell them out but I waved and gave them a small smile. I could see them sighed in relief.

Yes of course, we still love her
And we're always thinking of her
But now there's nothing we can do, So tell me (Ahh-ahh).
What's the use of feeling?
What's the use of feeling, Blue?

I watched in pure anxiety as Steven and Greg try to escape as Yellow and Blue moved around.

Ohh
How can you stand to be here with it all? (here with it all)
Drowning in all this regret?
Wouldn't you rather forget her? Ohhh.
Won't it be grand to get rid of it all? (Rid of it all)
Let's make a plan of attack
Start looking forward and stop looking back, oh

While trying to escape Greg fell causing my heart to sink but luckily Steven helped him up before Yellow and Blue could see them.

Yes of course we still love her
And we're always thinking of her
Don't you know I miss her, too?
But tell me
What's the use of feeling
What's the use of feeling-

Blue seeing how hurt Yellow was went and comfort her.

Then the doors opened interrupted the moment.
Holly Blue along with a Sapphire and a Ruby guard came in the room and walked up to Yellow and Blue.

"My Diamond. My precious wonders luminous lustrous Diamond..s. Oh my it's truly an honor to be basket in your radiance..s" Holly greeted noticing both mine and Yellow's presences.

"Get to the point Agate" Yellow demanded.

"Yes of course, my deepest apologies. You will be pleased to know that your Sapphire has completed your special delivery"

"What special delivery?" Blue asked with a suspicious face.

"Um the special delivery you requested on Earth, of course" Holly Blue told her nervously.

"I never asked any Sapphire to go to Earth" Blue said in a scary yet serious voice.

I looked over to see the Sapphire freezing up but what surprised me was when the Ruby guard held her hand and she was able to muster a sentence.

I raise my eyebrow surprised by the act.

'A Ruby and a Sapphire? You don't see that everyday' I thought.

"It's true. The window of preserving Earths specimens is closing" Blue admitted.

"Is that what you want? Sapphire has the cluster emerged yet?" Yellow asked her.

"No it has not" She reported.

"Then there is still time. That will be all" Yellow said as she clapped her hands.

"My Diamonds" with that Blue Holly left and the Sapphire and Ruby Guard followed her out the room.

Steven and Greg looked at each other hesitantly before going to the door.
Steven turned around and I smiled to him before the doors closed.

I breath a sigh of relief and pray to the stars that they returned home safely.

"Y/n. Are you ready to go back home?" Blue asked me with her hand out for me.

I then sat in her hand.

"More than you know, Aunt Blue"

~~~
1030 words.

Well hopefully you guys go enjoy this chapter and please don't be afraid to comment and vote (つ✧ω✧)つ

Love,
Jolene (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤