Kiss Me

Izzy

Prince has been at my house for the past month. Not staying here, but everyday he comes over. I had so send Tiger to obedience school because he won't listen when ever Prince is over. He should be back in a week or two. I do miss him so much though.

Prince- Izzy...

Izzy- Yeah babe?

Prince- Well since we're dating.... How about that kiss?

Izzy- I said two months.

Prince- Tomorrow will be two months...

Izzy- Then you have to wait till tomorrow. No sooner, maybe even later. Who knows?

Prince- I'm definitely getting that kiss tomorrow. Once you've kissed me you won't be able to stop yourself after just one.

Izzy- Boy, I've resisted you till now, I think I can survive. I could make you wait until we're two months into this relationship.

Prince- You keep on lying to yourself babe.

Izzy - I'm bout to take a shower sooo...

Prince- Can I come in?

Izzy- That would be like giving you a million kisses.

Prince- So you're saying tomorrow I can see you shower?

Izzy- I'm not saying anything pervert.

I got in the shower and made sure I took extra long to make him upset.

Prince- What took you so long? Were you doing... things?

Izzy- Like what?

Prince- I think you know what.

He smirked and licked his lips at me.

Izzy- What?! That's so nasty why would I do that?!

Prince - Okay don't get your fine lace panties in a knot.

Izzy - I just took longer to make you have an attitude. Did it work?

Prince - Oh yes it did pero tú eres muy caliente.

Izzy - Yo sé eso.

Prince - Don't get cocky Izzy.

Izzy - You told me to be cocky, that's what makes me look confident.

Prince - And super sexy.

He leaned in for a kiss but I swerved him.

Izzy - Prince make me have to remind you one more time and it will be 18 years before our first kiss, got it?

Prince- Alight! Alright, alright chill. 18 years is too long for me to wait.

Izzy - Oh really? Because I can make you wait 18 centuries before you get the first kiss. My spirit will have to kiss your grave.

Prince - You wouldn't do that. You love me too much.

Izzy - Oh really? Well I'll make you wait forever to get that kiss

Prince - Izzy I love you.

Oh god, oh god! Am I supposed to say I love you back? What do I do?

Izzy- I love you too...

Prince- Was that a question?

Izzy- I love you Princeton. Can't wait to give you my last name.

Prince- Well because I'm the stronger one and the more dominant one you'll be Perez.

Izzy - What's wrong with Garcia?

Prince - Nothing but usually in most relationships, the boy doesn't take the girls last name.

Izzy - Well this is the most was just this is Prince and Izzy's relationship. But if I have to be Perez, I'll just be that.

Prince - Well I hope you're going to stay up till 12 o'clock today because, yeah I'll be doing that.

Izzy -  You're gonna be very salty when I'm snoring right on the side of you.

Prince - Well then you'll just have to kiss me to sleep and when you wake up you'll be drowned in kisses. Ok?

Izzy - If you think so but I'll stay up till 12 o'clock with you as long as you can watch the Power Puff Girls with me.

Oh my god I love the Power Puff Girls so much!

Prince - Oh hell no.

Izzy - Please. I'll give you a hundred thousand million kisses then.

Prince -I don't think I need a kiss that bad.

Several moments later

We are watching the Power Puff Girls. I think we watched at least forty seven episodes. I glance at the clock it's 11:59 p.m.. Just one more minute. I glanced back at Prince. I thought he was sleeping but now his eyes were wide open and he was looking at me with a big ol smirk on his face. As soon as the clock read 12:00 a.m. he grabbed my face and leaned in, I close my eyes. As soon as our lips connected it was so magical. Like I was the only thing in this universe I was so important to him! It was just so good. I can't believe it. His lips were so soft. As our lips moved in sync I felt him wrapped his arms around my waist. I wrap my hand around his neck. He slowly lifted my shirt over my head revealing my bright yellow light skinned chest. He groped my butt and I saw with this is going, or do I thought. He respected me. He only kissed and touched me that night. No sex involved. He truly does care about me.

EDITED November 9, 2019