And Then We Met

Izzy

While on my walk with Tiger through Mason Park, I noticed the new boys and some of the schools thirstiest whores hanging out on a bench. As I approached them, the girls stopped talking and eyed me down. HARD!

Aniyah- What the fuck are you looking at?

All of them began to roar with laughter. It takes a lot from Aniyah to get under my skin honestly. I don't know if it was the fact that she had chose to pick an argument with me in front of the boys or what but I snapped back at her.

Izzy- A whore!

Kandy- Just leave. You're killing our vibes!

Kandy... Aniyah's biggest dick swallower. No matter what Aniyah says, Kandy will follow like a shadow. She's farther up her ass than a thong.

Izzy- I think killing your vibe is better than what you bitches have killed. Abortion whores.

The boys laughed while the girls looked enraged. Satisfied with standing my ground, I stared walking away. A few pebbles started to fall closely near me. Are they throwing rocks? Seriously? I turned around just missing Aniyah's arm dropping from tossing another one. Tiger jerked away from me a little as the rock hit him instead of me.

Izzy- What the fuck is your problem?!

Aniyah- You don't talk to us like that. Learn you place in the food chain nerd.

Afro - Leave her be Niyah.

Aniyah- Sure, after I smack this bitch for getting out of line with me.

Izzy- Yeah, you won't.

After she took about four steps towards me, Tiger's fur started to stand and he bared his teeth.

Izzy- You should probably run. I WILL let him go.

Aniyah- You wouldn't.

Izzy- I would.

I dropped the leash and they all ran, except for Afro. Like the dumb asses they are, they all ran in the same direction. Once I noticed other people in the park , I whistled loud, letting Tiger know to come back and not attack them. The city would have him put down if he bit anybody.

Izzy- TIGER, COME!

Sure enough he returned wagging his fluffy tail as if he had enjoyed chasing them.

Afro- Nice dog. I'm guessing he's a boy?

Izzy- Thanks and yeah, he is.

There was an awkward silence for a few moments but then he broke it.

Afro- I'm Jacob but everyone calls me Princeton or Prince. Any of those is fine to call me.

He smiled at me and I almost exploded. His teeth were perfect. I love a guy with a perfect smile. That made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Sounds kind of corny but that's what it does to me.

Izzy- I'm Isriella... I prefer just Izzy.

Prince- I guess I'll be seeing you around then, just Izzy. Umm can I get your number maybe?

He flashed me another smile and I swear my knees almost buckled. I handed him my iPhone for him to put in his number, he did the same with his phone.

Prince- I'll call you tonight ma.

I walked away grinning from ear to ear. Literally every time I took a step my legs shook beneath me. This might be the year things turn around for me, I can feel it.

EDITED November 9, 2019