Club Scene

Prince

Its been 6 weeks since me and Izzy moved out the trap house. She currently sells with me and does work that I can't get to in time. Nothing out of the ordinary while she's out so that's good. No more shootings or injuries to our team. All is well and I'm happy for once. My wound is healing but it hurts when I lay on it a certain way.

Right now Izzy is visiting her old gang just for memorial sake and her sister. She trusts Silver but I still don't because she didn't hesitate to hand Izzy over. I understand that you have to do what you can to protect your gang but turning over blood isn't and shouldn't be one of those thingsh. I should really consider having someone follow her from a distance to make sure she's safe.

My bedroom door creaked open. I was expecting to see Izzy but instead its Dessy in a silk red robe.

Prince- What the actual fuck are you doing?

Dessy- Shhhh. Baby don't speak. Just feel.

Prince- What the hell are you talking about?

Dessy- I know that little tramp doesn't do anything for you. Baby I can make you feel good.

It all makes since I think. Dessy and Izzy aren't on good terms because the hoe was sneak dissing on me. My baby beat her ass and hates her guts. Now Dessy is probably staging this act. Izzy is probably on her way home and is supposed to catch us in bed. Not today.

Prince- *sighs* Dessy take yo hoe ass home.

Izzy

I just got done handling some well needed family time with Silver and my old gang. Silver is coming home with me for the weekend. Unlike me, she lives in her trap house so she always smelled like a freshly lit blunt. My sister needs some time away, and I think we need the quality time because we weren't on good terms when she abandoned me and let me believe that she was dead.

As I opened my front door I heard arguing. Prince's voice and a female.

Prince- Dessy I don't fucking care!

This hoe had the nerve to come into my house?

I crept up the stairs and to our room. I saw Dessy in barely anything and went straight to beating her ass. Prince sat back afraid he'd injure himself more. Silver must have heard the commotion because she ran upstairs and separated us. She dragged Dessy to the stairs, kicked her down while following her. She then dragged her out the door and kicked her off the porch.

Silver- Don't come back ever stupid hoe!

I hugged her and looked at Prince. He was fully dressed and looked pissed.

Prince- Before you snap on me, understand that hoe walked into here cause you ain't lock the door. I ain't touch her. I told her to get out. Nothing happened.

Izzy- I believe you.

Prince- See babe I knew you would say that, that's why I had- wait you believe me?

Izzy- 100% now me and Silver are going to hang. We'll be back around 8, 9ish.

10:00pm
Izzy

Silver had convinced me to go to a party with her. Its late as hell and my phone is on like 1% so I'm saving it for emergencies. Silver's phone was already dying when she first got to my house and ain't charge it. She took my phone and handed it to a stranger. He nodded and she told me to pose. The guy took our picture and handed it to Silver and she posted it on Instagram.

Izzy- Ooh let me see it.

She handed me the phone and I only caught a glimpse of it before the apple sign showed up and my phone cut off. Dammit.

Izzy- We should go.

Silver- Why? Its like only 9 o'clock.

Izzy- What if we need our phones?

Silver- At a party? Pshh.

11pm

I'm absolutely tired and Silver is tipsy. Definitely time to go. I pulled her away from the boy she was dancing with and he catches an attitude.

Boy- Bitch you saw us dancing.

He bumped me and I pushed him. When he turned around I snatched somebody's cup and threw it in his face. Silver kicked him in the balls and he went down only to come back up with a gun. My first reaction, shoot.

I pulled out my gun and fired 3 shots. I knew he was dead. Some people scattered, others started shooting too.

We could hear cop cars on their way here so I carefully got me and Silver to the car and drove off to a hotel just in case someone was following us.

I got us a room and me and Silver showered together cause she needed help to even stand.

When we were done she layed in the bed with a towle wrapped around her hair cause it was soaking wet. I looked at the hotel's clock on the night stand. 12:35.

I dialed Prince's number on the hotel phone and he answered I knew he was worried.

Prince- Oh god is she okay? Is this the hospital?

Izzy- Nigga, I know the caller ID had to say I was in Marriott hotel. Me and Silver are here, alive and okay.

Prince- Right okay. And you wouldn't happen to know about a shooting around there huh?

Izzy- Nope.

Prince- Oh alright. The location on your Instagram must be wrong.

Izzy- Okay yes I was involved. A nigga touched my sister though then he called me a bitch. Now he's dead. I'm coming for Dessy next.

Prince- Baby chill. Just be safe. Be careful and don't do anything dumb cause that was on the news. They don't have you but they have the dead guy. I'll see you in the morning okay?

Izzy- Alright baby. Love you night.

Prince- Love you too goodnight.

I hung up the phone and layed down trying to sleep. Normally I would play a game on my phone but... yeah. Y'all know its situation.

EDITED November 9, 2019