"You came for a fight, I'm giving you a fight." She hissed. Rena jumped down to the tired akuma. Crossing her arms. "You're going to be just as bad as Lila if you keep this up." She said lowly. Punisher's eyes widened. Clutching her ears as if she was in pain, shaking her head, her teeth bared. "Stop saying that!" She squeezed her eyes shut

Rena stepped forward looking at her. "You're going to hurt your friends and the people around you. And it's not like you're not aware. You're hurting people for your own need." Punisher opened her eyes, a familiar feeling coming to her. Little wet drops fell to the ground, her cheeks were turning red and her eyes puffy. "I-I'm not. I'm not l-like her." She stuttered choking on her own words.

Punisher's grip on her own scalp tightened. She looked hurt, and in agony. But not physically. Like she was trying to push Rena's words outside her head. Chat jumped down, trying to comfort her, but she ripped away. Tears pouring down her face. It hurt Chat to see her like this, trying to flush the words out, desperate, it was something that would tear away at her sanity, she just needed it to stop.

Rena was shocked by the sudden change but spoke again. "If you keep this up, you're going to turn into her." Punisher looked up at Rena. Her eyes widening, her eyes were no longer glaciers and dead. Her dull bluebell eyes were back, full of hurt and sorrow. Desperate for someone to stay with her, tears falling from her eyes. She looked...helpless.

Her hands fell from her head she looked at Rena. Rena recognized the face. It was the face she made when she cut her off, seeing it now, it pained her. Punisher's lips crumbled. "N-no! I-it's not m-my fault, it hurts...it hurts so much." The angry, fierce, girl they were fighting before was gone. And she was replaced with a lonely and depressed teen who just wanted her friends back.

Rena Rouge tried to speak again but was cut off "Make it stop." She choked. The poor girl was breaking down slowly, clutching her heads again as the words she's heard before entered, deep thoughts and insecurities filling her conscious. She was weeping helplessly on the rooftop as the heroes could only watch as she fell into a world they couldn't enter. Chat balled his fists looking at Rena with furious eyes.

"Making her breakdown isn't going to help!" He hissed. He's seen her like this before, then, he could hug her and tell her it was alright. But he couldn't, and that's what pissed him off. The fox ears on Rena's head flattened. "I- was this...is this what she was like before..." She asked, guilt making her choke on the tears she held back. She was seeing Marinette. What she turned Marinette into. What Lila had done to her. Her head was down with shame.

Chat walked over to Punisher. Putting his clawed hand on her shoulder. Punisher looked at him, the butterfly symbol on her face. She pushed him. Making him fall. "Leave!" She yelled. Shocking them both. "Leave!" She screamed desperately. Falling to her knees as she heaved.

She looked as if she was in pain, the neat, raven colored hair she had was messy, strands everywhere and out of place. She shook her head as if she was trying to resist, not give in. Trying not to, to, do something. Her mouth opened and closed multiple times before she was able to speak. "I do- I don't- want to h-hurt hi-" She winced. Groaning into her wet palms.

Chat's eyes narrowed. 'What is Hawkmoth doing to her?!' His palms clenched into tight balls.

Rena Rouge walked forward. But Punisher looked up, the butterfly symbol gone, and her eyes filled with pure, black, and boiling hatred. Making the fox themed heroine shrink before her.

She slowly stood up, staying silent. But you could tell by her face, how much anger, how much hate, how much sorrow was built up. And she was going to let loose.

"You're always trying to save her, always on her side. I'm your best friend. We've known each other for two years. And you treat me like an old toy! Like I'm something to keep you entertained until the next big thing comes out!" Rena was speechless. She looked at Punisher sadly. "This isn't about sides Marinette!"