"I'm fine, thank you." Weiss said in a commanding tone. But she stumbled a bit and nearly fell but the knight managed to catch her.

"Regain your strength for now." He said to her.

He turns around and looks up at his opponent. The suit of armor rose its sword and charges. The man drew his Longsword as he was waiting for the suit of armor to come closer. The armor rose its sword attempting to slash him, but he parried it away as it was his turn to strike as he gave it two slash's making it stumble back. He advances as he aimed for the legs first as he stabbed at the back of the left knee making it kneel. The armor tried to grab the knight but he dodge as he threw an object in the air right at its face and showing it's a grenade then the grenade exploded. But he wasn't finished yet, he knew that grenade wasn't enough as got out his sword again and then it unexpectedly glowed white. With that he shouted something and he strikes the armor with a bang. The dust clears Weiss saw a figure coming out and saw it was the knight. Just as he was about celebrate his victory, he heard a loud clanking from behind him and saw the suit of armor is not down just yet.

He need some help. He whistled really loudly making it echo. A few seconds later two creatures came out of the shadows and lunges at the armor. The armor got one of them off but it slipped out of the armors hand as they retreated back to their master.

The creatures are standing on two legs each have sickle-like claws on its toe, and are approximately five feet tall and seven feet long, with two long arms with three clawed fingers

The creatures are standing on two legs each have sickle-like claws on its toe, and are approximately five feet tall and seven feet long, with two long arms with three clawed fingers. It has black and off-white skin patterns, and a coat of quill-like protofeathers along its neck, spine, shoulder regions and tail.

They both hissed at the armor as their protofeathers were standing up and bristling and rattling like how a rattlesnake does when it's in dange, but they wanting to eliminate this threat, but they have to wait for their master's order. Their master whistled giving them an order. After they heard that whistle they charged at the armor and clawing it. The knight took out what appears to be a assault rifle, as he fires his gun. The gun was not like anything on Remnant or anything in this world had ever created, but the gun he's using is a FN SCAR-H. He fires as his animal partners were doing the best they can to damage the giant tin can.

Weiss manages to regain most of her strength in record time. She was amazed at how he was faring. She sighed accepting his help for now, before prepping Myrtenaster with dust, making the blade glow red. He turned for a brief moment as he saw her ready, as he smiled under his helmet as he reloaded the magazine that had fire dust rounds. He whistles to the two creatures, telling them to pull back.

The giant armor then rushed forward towards Weiss and heaved its blade down on her, but Weiss blocked the blow and brought her blade down with ice dust, creating large crystals to spike up and freeze the giant armor.

-Mirror, mirror, what's behind you save me from the things I see! I can keep it from the world. Why won't you let me hide from me?-

The knight tucked and rolled as he was behind it and fires, as each round exploded on the armor. the force of both attacks blowing it clean off. The armor looked at Weiss, who was casting a large glyph below her, readying her rapier. The armor leaped forward, trying to pound down on her, but Weiss anticipated this and moved to the side, and activated her trap.

The armor was sent flying upwards. Weiss cast multiple glyphs to hold the armor in place, and then nodding at the Knight, who understood her cue, leapt on a glyph to launch himself in the air, followed by Weiss. His index and middle fingers touched the blade of his Longsword as it glowed to a White color as was ready to strike.

-Mirror, mirror, tell me something. Who's the loneliest of them all?-

Weiss raised her sword, aiming her trajectory while charging Myrtenaster with dust. He then rose up behind her, pulled her feet in line with his, and the knight kicked forward. Weiss burst down with blinding speed, and with one thrust, the armor began to disintegrate with white light, dissolving into snow crystals as it hit the ground. Weiss then stood up in victory, having completed her trial. She looked behind her to see the mysterious knight patting his 'Pets' if she was calling them that.

"Who are you? And why were you helping me?" She questions him.

The Knight didn't say anything but he got out something that she did not expect. It was beautiful white rose. As if the wind came out of nowhere, he let the rose go as it was swaying towards her as she caught it.

"A gift of your victory." He said. She stood in dumbfounded, she didn't expect this from someone. She was about to say thank you but she saw he disappeared. She looked around to see where he went till she looked up and saw him on the balcony.

"Until we meet again, Milady." He finished as he gave her a small bow, with that he and his two animal comrades left in the shadows with no trace.

Weiss simply raised an eyebrow as he walked away, but she did understand what he said, and blushed deeply, accepting his gift.

-I'm the loneliest of them all-

With her flashback over, Weiss gets up and closes her eyes, finishing Mirror Mirror to a gentle shower of snowflakes and a roar of applause from her audience. She opens her eyes and looks around as if in a daze, then peers up at the slightly-scattered moon above. But she then spotted a white rose coming towards her as caught it, she smiled as she had a hint of blush on her face, knowing who threw this to her.

She turns to the audience, dips her head and bows to the crowd as the curtains close around her, unbeknownst to her the one who threw the white rose was actually the Knight who saved her as he sat on top of the roof with a white rose of his own on his right hand. And petting one of his creatures on the other. After the applause he got as drops the last white Rose and grabs his assault rifle. He loads up and left the roof without a trace.