"Gil? What are you doing with them?" Howzer asked. Adelina turned once more to see a pink haired man in armor, a purple hair woman in a black dress, and-

"Princess!" Adelina cheered happily. She dashed over and scooped the princess up in her arms a few feet off the ground and hugged her gently.

"Lady Adelina." The young girl responded in shock before hugging the fairy back. "I'm so glad you are okay." The fairy set her back down and held her hand.

Adelina knitted her eyebrows in confusion looking off to the side as King and Meliodas conversed.

"H-Helbram?" She whispered to herself, she could sense his energy. Very very faintly. She could also smell the faint scent of cherry blossoms mixed with the iron stench of blood.

Adelina gently let go of Elizabeth's hand, who was too distracted with the situation to notice, and began to walk in the direction of what she was sensing.

The fairy peaked behind a corner into a whole in the old castle and her eyes widened in shock. Standing there was a man with silver hair, one reddish black eye and one blue. His body was covered in..in demon markings.

Beside him stood..

"Ah..you must be Fairy King Advisor Adelina." The man let out a sinister chuckle. "You have been told to be quite a stubborn and fearsome opponent. Though you never seem able to beat your opponent without the help of your king."

Adelina grit her teeth, clenching her fists. "What did you do to him." She seethed and the man laughed. "I made him better. Now if you'll excuse me." He snapped his fingers and Adelina was quickly thrown to the side as the man went through the hole in the wall.

"Helbram please!" She called, huffing as she blocked another slice of his sword. The fairy just kept muttering quietly to himself, the helmet covering his eyes.

"Helbram! I don't want to kill you again please stop this!" She called to him.

She heard another snap, Helbram laughing maniacally before slicing her across the stomach and sending her flying through the wall.

She grunted as she landed against King who yelled in surprise. Adelina weakly floated beside him and gripped her rapier tightly.

"Addy are you- w-wait.." King began. "How?! I just watch you die! Helbram!"

"He can't hear you Harlequin.." Adelina spoke thickly. Her fellow fairy looked at her curiously, then in shock as he saw tears budding in her eyes but they weren't falling.

Heh....I must've cried too much today already. They just won't fall.

Her soft voice filled his head and when he went to reach for her, his attention was called back to Hendrickson.

"Clever girl. She is right, it's no use. He's been dead a long time. You killed him, didn't you." King looked on in horror.

"W-what did you do to our friend Helbram?" He asked tearfully.

"King, Lina, no!" Diane shouted as she wrestled against the demon hybrid once more.

King and Adelina grit their teeth in anger as Hendrickson explain how he came into possession of Helbram's body.

"I'm sorry to say that one can only be revived twice. With each passing time, the soul deteriorates further. Considering your beloved advisor here killed him the second time around, he has now been reduced to this."

Hendrickson smirked at the look of horror that washed over Adelina's face. "Oh? Now don't tell me that you thought that shoulder wound was the one that ended his life. No no my dear. It was your powers that you drove through his skull that killed him. He could've easily lived it were just Sin King that dealt damage."