Power of the Sacred Treasure

Ban came by seeing King and Adelina only inches away from each other, badly injured and unconscious. As he tucked King under his arm and slung Adelina on his back he noticed how one hand from each of them had been extended towards the other as they were laying on the ground. As if their subconciousness noticed the pain of the other and was reaching out to soothe it.

"Man, I don't even think they realize." He grumbled as he ran towards Meliodas, Elizabeth and Hawk. He walked up behind Elizabeth and covered her mouth just as she was about to yell for Meliodas. She looked up at him appalled but he was looking at the twisted form of his captain with fear in his eyes. Elizabeth gasped at the slumped, unconscious sight of her friends as Ban told her they needed to leave.

"You'd just abandon him?" Elizabeth asked but never got an answer. He grabbed her as well and ran as she screamed for him to stop.

"Dammit Adeli! Now would be the time to wake up or you'll fall!" He shouted through clenched teeth. Elizabeth kept yelling at him which caused Adelina to stir. She gasped and clung to Ban's shoulders as she almost slipped all the way off. She looked around shocked and her eyes landed on King.

"K-King?! Sir Ban what happened?!" She shouted but he just kept running. She then heard rumbling behind her and turned her head letting out an ear piercing scream. Rocks were lifting to the sky and gaining on them fast.

"BAN IT'S RIGHT BEHIND US!!!" She screeched, slapping his shoulders to get him to move faster.
"Dammit I know! Do something Adeli! Shield us!!" He shouted at her. All the rocks stopped and she turned her head and saw a huge boulder in the sky. Diane on top of it. With Gideon. As Diane struck her hammer down the boulder landed on the ground at top speed and Adelina surrounded the group in a ball of vines and bark to shield them from the dust and debris.

She panted harshly as she held her arms to maintain the shape but after a little under a minute they gave out and the vines unraveled. Ban helped Elizabeth up and Adelina slung King on her back, tucking Chastifole under her arm. As soon as King was secure on her back he mumbled incoherently and dug his face into her neck making her freeze and blush. He let out a content sigh and stayed out cold. Ban smirked and started walking, Adelina jogging to catch up.

They walked over to the rock and Adelina let out a low whistle.

"Remind me to never make Lady Diane angry." And Ban chuckled. Diane came around the corner just then and Elizabeth ran to meet the captain of their group, before she got to him Ban ran up punching him into a rock for payback in their match.

"Sir Ban now really, that wasn't necessary at all. He saved your ass." Adelina scolded at this she felt King begin to groan and wake up. Hearing this Diane turned around to look at him.

"Are your injuries feeling alright King?" Adelina felt a pit in her stomach as King began blushing.

"Well uh Yeah, well, they hurt a little-"
"Ah man don't be such a baby!" Adelina gave Ban the darkest glare after he hit King causing a shout of pain to erupt from his mouth. Ban actually looked scared as she fully turned to him, King sat up a little straighter on her back, rubbing a thumb on her head, a signal he's developed to calm her down.

She inhaled and exhaled sharply through her nose. "Don't. Interfere. With his injuries. If you knock loose the moss I put across his stomach Ban, I'll knock you." He backed up letting out a whistle and she turned back around.

Uneccesary Addy.

Harlequin, you know my moss only works if it's on the person's body. If it comes loose the spores won't heal. You got hurt badly...speaking of which. We are having a discussion tonight about Helbram.