Driven Insane

Adelina awoke to screaming. The young fairy jolted up. She was still sitting on Chastiefol, but King was floating in the air just in front of her.

"Jerma? Guila?" She asked curiously as she peaked over the edge. Jericho and Guila were on the ground, writhing in pain.

"Something about this pain doesn't seem normal." Howzer spoke fearfully. Adelina hopped down, fluttering her wings as she landed beside Jericho.

After placing a hand to her forehead, she backed away knitting her eyebrows in confusion.

"That's odd...my moss is going nowhere. This pain, it isn't caused by any wounds." She spoke in confusion as she looked up at the others.

Upon hearing this, Zeal dropped to his sister's side whilst calling out her name.

Adelina flinched as Jericho gasped for air and rolled onto her hands and knees, drool coming from the sides of her mouth.

"I don't regret a single thing!" The purple haired girl gasped out between her breaths. "Demon's blood or otherwise, power is power." Adelina slowly reached towards the girls, ignoring her fear.

"J-Jericho?" The human girl grabbed her own throat and began choking.

"Addy back up, it's as if some sinister power is pouring out from them." King called softly. Adelina followed his request, shuffling back on her knees a foot.

"It's most likely mirroring Dale's transformation." Adelina looked at Gowther, just happy to see him standing and looking moderately alright.

Jericho sat up on her knees, tilted her head to the sky and arched her back in pain. "I'll show him if it's the last thing I do! Brother always judged me for being a woman!" She began choking again and her body suddenly morphed, causing Adelina to be knocked back roughly ten feet. She grunted as she hit something soft.

"Thank you Sire." She said as she looked up. King curled his index finger towards him, causing the pillow to move closer.

He sighed as he floated closer to Adelina. "I told you to get back. Are you okay?" He asked brushing her hair out of her face and inspecting for any injuries.

She blushed and gently nudge his hand out of her face before turning away. "Y-yes." She gasped as she saw Diane suddenly grasp the monster's hands and try to shove it away.

"Quick do it!" She shouted below her, Gowther quickly grabbing the fallen Holy Knight and her little brother under his arms before racing them out of the way.

"I need this Addy." King said before snapping his fingers. The pillow disappeared from under her and she was now sitting on the handle of the spear with wide eyes.

Adelina slipped off and hovered in the air beside it.

"Diane!" She called summoning Prison Guard.

"Hold on! What are you two planning to do?!" Howzer snapped.

"Killing Jericho! It's taking all of Lady Diane's strength to keep that thing at bay!" Adelina called.

"Stop it you two I'm fine! I want to know what is happening to Guila and Jericho!" Diane struggled out as she tried to push the demon/holy knight hybrid back a few inches.

"It's likely that the demon's blood in the second generation is losing control." King spoke aloud.

"No, it's being force to go out of control." A voice called from behind Adelina. She flinched as the monster suddenly went flying and gasped in shock seeing Meliodas.

"Sir Meliodas?" She asked curiously as he landed on his feet in front of Diane who called to him happily.

"Advisor, you're okay I'm glad. But we don't have time for that now."