They see you cry/you see them cry Part 2

Start from the beginning

Santana Lopez (Mash Off)
"I haven't even told my parents yet!" Sobbed Santana, running out of the office. Since Finn outed her, she'd been the odd one out. Now...someone's used her sexuality to go against Burt in Congress. You were so mad! But you were currently running down the hallway to catch up with the Cheerio. "Santana wait!" You called to your crush. She spun around and looked at you with teary eyes. "Come to make fun of me too?" She spat. "No! Santana I would never. I just wanted to come and give you a hug." You said and let the Latina fill your arms, her body shaking with every sob she let out. "I'm so sorry San. But it'll be okay. I'm going to be right by your side through everything...even though we're competing against each other. You're still my best friend, Santana Lopez." You said, listening as her crying subsided. "What did I ever do to deserve you as a best friend? Especially when I made a few scenes in glee club," she said laughing at her own self. You giggled. "I'm just the kind of person that sticks with friends when they're in a tight corner. I've got your back. Now...you wanna go to glee practice?" You asked. She smiled. "I would love to," she said smiling as you two walked to the auditorium with arms linked. As long as Santana had you by her side, she could make it through anything.

Mercedes Jones (New Directions)
Everything was happening so fast. First, Blaine and Kurt broke up, Mr. Shue and Ms. Pillsbury didn't get married, you guys lost at sectionals, you'd lost Finn...and now the glee club was coming to an end. At first you were angry. Why couldn't you all catch a break this year? Then you remembered Sue was principal, and she was finally winning. When you saw Mercedes walk through the door to the choir room, you immediately ran to her to give her a hug. "I missed you too, Y/N." She said, hugging you back happily. You'd missed your girlfriend a lot, but you'd made your long distance relationship work. You just couldn't help but feel all the anger and sadness from the past year continue to build up. Yes, Mr. Shue and Ms. Pillsbury got married right after regionals, and Kurt and Blaine got engaged but you still had your mind on losing the glee club, losing to Sue Sylvester, losing Finn...even looking at his plaque made you tear up. You hadn't said anything back to the diva, which made her look at you in concern. "Y/N...do you need to go outside?" She asked softly. You nodded as the two of you passed Mr. Shue walking into the choir room. You two sat down at the lockers, her arm around your shoulders. "Do you wanna talk about it?" She asked. "We've just lost so much this year. I'm happy for Mr. Shue and Ms. Pillsbury, as well as Blaine and Kurt, but we've just lost too much this year, Cedes. Sectionals, Sue as principal, Finn...I just can't take anymore loss," you hiccuped through your tears. Mercedes just held you close to her. "I know how hard the losses have been on everyone, especially you. But the losses make you a stronger person. And I will always be here for you if you need to talk. Just please never bottle anything up, Y/N. It won't do you any good." She advised. You nodded, and looked down at your lap, just needing her comforting hold right now. "I'm glad you're home." You said softly. Mercedes smiled and kissed your head. "I'm glad I'm home too." She said as she helped you up. Everything would be okay.

Tina Cohen-Chang (Tina in the Sky with Diamonds)
"And now your prom king and queen are...this can't be right. Oh what the hell do I care? Stoner Brett and Tina Cohen-Chang!" Sue announced. Your smile got so wide and so big for Tina. She'd won prom queen! You smiled at Blaine and Sam, knowing that she'd wanted this badly. You cheered the loudest as she was coronated. But then things took a turn for the worst. One of the Cheerios—Bree—had convinced one of Tina's supporters to dump a bucket full of red slushee on her (Carrie much?). You just stood there in horrific shock. Poor Tina. As soon as she walked offstage, you and the rest of the New Directions left to help her. "We need to get you out of those wet clothes and into something dry," Marley said to a sobbing Tina. "Just leave me like this!" Tina growled. "I just thought, for one lousy night of my life, that I could be that girl. But who am I kidding? I'm not that girl, and I will never be that girl," she cried as she began walking away. "Where are you going?" Sam asked. "I'm going home, Sam!" Hiccuped Tina. "Tina stop! You have two choices, and whichever one you choose, we will support you," Blaine started. "We can either drive you home or you can go back out there and own that prom. This is your prom, Queen T." You finished. "Y/N, I can't go back out there. I don't even have a dress to wear." She said. "You can have mine," you offered. Kitty, Marley, and Unique also offered their dresses for Tina to wear. "Tina, this is your moment. You're going to go out there and be that girl. This is your night." You said as Blaine walked over to the piano, playing Hey Jude. You smiled softly as you helped dry Tina off, offering to fix her makeup. You smiled and kissed her cheek gently, receiving a smile in return. "Pretty as a queen. My queen," you mumbled. Tina smiled with a hint of pink on her face to compliment Kitty's dress. You all reentered the gym, watching as Tina accepted her crown happily. You were so happy. This was the best night of your lives.