BOO BITCH!

Mel P.O.V

I opened my eyes and standing there was Keith.

"Mel you alright?" He said.

I kept my knees to my face trying to even my breathing.

"Is he gone?" I Said.

"Is who gone?" He said.

"T-Tre he was here trying to open the bathroom and he tried to kill me" I Said sobbing.

"Nobody has been here except you and the maid and she said you had a panic attack and ran to the bathroom" he said.

"N-no n-no he was here Keith I swear I'm not crazy" I Said shaking more visibly.

"I believe you okay" he said slowly coming towards me.

"No you don't you think I'm crazy don't you but I SWEAR he was here trying to kill my baby" I said clutching my stomach.

"You want me to call James" he said with venom in his voice.

"Why you say it like that?" I Said sniffling.

"Like what?" He said nonchalant.

I shook my head and got up off the floor.

"I'm okay can you just um can you stay here with me please?" I Said.

I didn't wanna sound desperate but when you think yo babydaddy trynna kill you, you have no time to be a ballsy bitch.

We in the living room and sat and finished breakfast and I watched tv next to him.

We basically spent the whole day together after that because I was not in the mood to be alone plus the maid left.

At around noon I realized James wasn't coming for dinner so I asked Keith could we get takeout.

We ate takeout and talked and I said yet ANOTHER apology for being such a crazy bitch at the restaurant but he waved it off.

"Why do you always forgive me I am annoying as fuck id beat my own ass if I could" I Said shaking my head and laughing.

"Because there is a lot your going through and I wanna know more about it" he said bluntly.

"What do you mean?" I Said eating a egg roll.

"I mean all of your emotions you keep bundled inside let them come to the surface I swear I won't judge I just wanna get to know you the best way I can" he said.

I shrugged "okay I guess"

"Let's start with how you met your babydaddy" he said smiling and putting his phone on the table.

I was confused at first but thought if I talked about it maybe it wouldn't hurt as much.

"He was a irritating ass hoee I didn't like him at all" I Said going back in memory.

"But slowly I realized the only reason I didn't like him was because were so much alike stubborn, petty, full of our pride we let it get in the way of everything" I said.

"But it was that same alikeness that broke everything I tried to have with him" I Said.

"I was ready to settle down and get over my pride way before he was, that's what led me to James actually" I Said.

"I owned my own hair salon, that he actually opened up for me he probably burned that bitch to the ground by now but one day when I thought we were together he flirted with another girl in front of me so I flirted with the girls boyfriend who wasn't even her boyfriend at the time" I Said.