If It Isnt Love

Mel POV

I woke up the next day not in the bed I was supposed to sleep in but in James bed.

I get up quickly realizing I still had clothes on thankfully.

I take a deep breath that I didn't know I was holding.

"Calm Down we didn't have sex" I hear a deep voice say.

I look over and there's James coming in the room with a tray of food consisting of strawberries and berries pancakes eggs and bacon.

"You made this for me" I Say.

"Naw my side hoe in the other room" he says.

My smile deflated.

"Mel duh I made this shit for you" he says setting the tray on the bed.

"I don't know if you like fruit or not" he trails on rubbing the back of his neck.

I laugh "I love fruit"

I take a strawberry and pop it into my mouth watching James eyes follow me all the way to my mouth.

"So um I got some work to do today I left you my card and my keys" he says.

I realized he is fully dressed looking ready to go.

"Oh I don't need your card James" I Say.

"Yes you do King might track you from your card" he says and hands me a black card with his name on it.

I reluctantly take the card from his hands.

"I'll call you" he says and kisses me on the cheek as he rushes out the door.

Was I giving him mixed signals?

After what happened last time I don't want to break his heart I thought he was a crybaby but maybe he was just a gentlemen.

I'm not used to those....why am I so damaged.

I feel tears on the brim of my eyes and rush to the bathroom to take a shower hoping that it washes away my sadness and anxiety.
——-
After I get out the shower I put some clothes on and think about what I'm going to do today.

I look at my phone and it's 56 mixed calls.

40 from Tre and 16 from Princess.

I roll my eyes he wasn't thinking of me when he wanted to go out and not let me know where he was going.

I put my phone away before I become too stressed out.

I do my hair and go on Instagram to post my daily picture.

I wasn't gone let that nigga ruin my followers.

❤️ 1.6 Likes                        💬 200 Comments

Mel__Pwetty2: Happy and Blessed 🤰🏾❤️
View Comments
Princess_Trap: beautiful...where Tre?
Jason_d: who babymomma?🥰
John_dances: are you okay.