Mommy Issues

Mel POV

I wakeup and yawn and feel my hand on my face so I try to move it, it doesn't move and I realize it isn't my hand.

I look up and see it's James hand over my face.

The sun is dawning in on the room and I realize we must've fell asleep.

"Wakeup" I yell/ whisper.

"Momma I said imma do the dishes later I promisssse"  he said in his sleeping state.

I roll my eyes he a huge ass teddy bear.

I get up and go to the bathroom to freshen up.

When I get out the shower I see he is still sleeping peacefully.

I take this opportunity to go downstairs and try to make some type of breakfast for him, seeming that since I've been here he's done that for me.

I start by making the pancakes this should be simple water, pancake mix and a measuring cup and eggs.

I haven't cooked in awhile so my senses are taking a while to come back.

I finish the pancakes, bacon, eggs and sausage.

I get a cup and pour a glass of orange juice when I hear footsteps approach.

"Hello" I say smile.

"Damn you cooked all this" he said with a yawn.

"Nah my hoes did" I say sarcastically.

"Mhm, tell that nigga if he gone stay here he better pay rent" he said grabbing a plate.

"You don't make me pay rent" I say grabbing myself a glass.

"That's cause you Melanie the women of my dreams" he says.

I roll my eyes.

"This do look good tho, thank you man" he said.

"But I must tell you" he adds shyly.

I raise my eyebrow in question.

"I do NOT eat sausage" he says.

"Why not?" I Say taking one and plopping it into my mouth.

"They look like little dicks" he shrugs and takes a piece of bacon and starts piling his plate.

I shake my head.

—————_______—————__________————

After I eat I go upstairs and change my clothes to hang out with John.