2. The incident happened

Peter: 

I ran in and out of the building gathering everyone insight. "Karen call Tony Stark." "Calling..." He picked up the phone. "Kid wha-" "Where are you I yelled!" Unsure I could get everyone out in time. I had panic in my voice. "We're in the building still. I thought you were joking." Joking?!  "Get here now" I yelled. "Underroos what is with you? Explain so I know the situation." I was panting into the ear piece now. "Why are you out of breath, too?" "Mr. Stark...building on fire. There are people inside... come quickly." I spoke with urgency. Hopefully this time he wouldn't think I was joking. 

I started gathering everyone. I yelled to get everyone's attention after I thought majority were out. "If you know of anyone still in the building speak up now!" I yelled. A worried mother looked up and said in between ragged breaths. "S-Susan!" She said. I barely heard it. I jumped down to her holding her shoulders with my hands. "Ma'am you have to take a deep breath and tell me where she is. I cannot save her if I don't know where she is." Calming her with my soft tone. She looked up with her glossy and red puffy eyes. "We live on the middle floor. I-I don't know where s-she is!" She started to loose control again. I went into the 6 story building. "Karen look for any life forms." I jolted up the stairs and looked around impatiently as she responded. "Go down a floor, second level. She is unconscious due to breathing in to much smoke. Also a concussion. A beam had fallen down on top of her Mr. Parker"  I ran down the floor frantically searching for the child.

Tony:

"Suit up." I blurted out. Steve looked confused but followed orders. Natasha heard me too. The others were on a different floor though. So it was just me, Steve, and Natasha heading toward the location Peter sent a while ago. 

About 10 minutes away and we could see the smoke rising from the building. "There" I said in the intercom and taking a sharp left toward the disaster.  I saw everyone gathered outside as I flew up. I saw Peter on top of a small building nearby. I watched as he jumped down to a woman. His head turning sharply back toward the tower as he ran back into the flames. What!? Why did he just do that? It was like Friday could read my mind. "Sir there is a child named Susan in the 3rd floor." I was scared my ki-friend would pass out.

I landed with a thud in front of the cowering people. "Is everyone okay!" I shouted. The woman Peter talked to fell to her knees. "My baby!" She screamed. As I turned in horror to see the building start to crumble and crack.

Peter:

There! I picked up the beam huffing and puffing air. I reached for the kid but, lost my balance. There shouldn't be an earthquake here right now, right? I quickly got to my feet and picked up the small child. "The building is going to collapse, Peter!" Karen said. My spidey senses were already crazy, I knew it was already happening.I tried to cocoon her in webs to make her landing softer but, my web fluid was out. As my feet gave away I took off my suit and wrapped her head and neck blocking it from all the dust. Now I only had my school clothes underneath. "Tell me the percentage of her making it out alive, Karen." "75% she will make it out alive." What about... I know. Peter said as he did the fetal position around her body. "90%" Better than that other percentage. I said as the building collapsed down on top of me and the little girl. A cloud of smoke came up as the building fell down. I yelled out in  pain as my world went blurry and black.

I knew the child was unconscious. I had to get her to help. Come on Spider-man. Come on. I grimaced as a shock wave of pain erupted from my back and arm. I began to lift the rocks away them falling slowly relieving some of the pressure. I saw Iron-man in front of me. "Lousy job." He said. What? "B-but Mr. Stark" I said with a slight and nervous chuckle. "I did it. Everyone's safe!" "Look at their house Spider-man." It was like he used that name to taunt me. "Where are they going to live now? Hm? Answer me!" I wasn't used to Tony yelling at me like this, I didn't like it. "I-I'm sorry. I tried I really did...I ran out of web fluid." I showed my arm to him trying to prove my point. He smacked my arm down. "I don't care." He turned around and flew away, leaving me speechless.

Tony: 

"Steve, Natasha, with me!" I flew over to the wreckage. "Scanning for life forms." Friday said. "Cannot detect. The dust is messing with my sensory." Tony Landed with a thud, his metal rang out against the concrete. "Kid! Come on Underoos!" I yelled out doing circles with my head to notice for any moving bit of rock. Natasha and Steve came in over the rocks looking underneath each one. "Wait, stop moving." Nat whispered. I heard it too. Crying. I ran with Nat and Steve to where the sound came from. I saw Peter on his knees, slouched over. I slowly, carefully came over to touch his shoulder. "Hey... ki-" "I'm sorry I said!" I was taken aback. I haven't said anything to him. "Peter? Answer me...please." He threw down his arm band reveling he had no web fluid. He also had a red hand-print a little bit below his wrist. "Who did that?" I questioned. Nat and Steve just stood there dumbfounded what else were that supposed to do? He mumbled something. "Speak up?" "You" He yelled and took the child and ran past me. 

Authors note:

I'm sorry If it's confusing right now but trust me. I'll explain later. I hope you liked it. :D