Lessons

A/N - in sorry for the sort chapter

John's POV

I woke up with a pounding headache and sighed. Something stirred and rolled over. I opened my eyes and looked into the gorgeous hazel eyes of Alexander Hamilton.
"Hey, Baby. How ya feelin'?" He asked, pushing a brown curl out of my face and smiling.
"Better." I wasn't lying my headache had dissipated and I didn't feel as shitty.
"Good." He kissed my forehead and smiled. "You're fever's gone down." I nodded and Alex sat up.
"No!" I whined, not wanting him to leave.
"I have to make breakfast." Alex cooed and left the room. I groaned and looked at my phone

LafaYEET🥖🥐🍟
Hey is Alex still teaching me pole dancing today???

I blushed and glanced at the door. I pulled myself out of bed and I stumbled into the kitchen. Alex looked up and grinned.
"Hey, Baby!"
"Did Laf ask you to teach him to pole dance?" Alex face dropped and he gasped.
"I completely forgot. Yeah, I did. I hope that's ok with yo-hmph!" I kissed Alex deeply and he giggled.
"You can do whatever you want, babe." He smiled and I kissed him again.
"I'm burning your eggs."
"Fuck." I let him get back to breakfast and he handed me a small dose of cough syrup. "I love you, Peaches."
"I love you too, Princess." Alex kisses my cheek as he handed me a plate and we chatted over breakfast.

"You're adorable." I gushed as I held Alex close to my chest and kissed his head.
"I'm a slut." He grumbled, I shook my head and held him closer.
"I love you." Alex smiled against my neck and kissed my cheek.
"I love you too. Now. Let's go get Laf and teach how to-" I cut him off with a kiss on the lips and smiled.
"Don't finish that sentence." I chuckled, Alex giggled and smoothed our his skirt. We stepped into the elevator and descended to Laf's penthouse. We headed out to the car and I gave Alex my jacket. Laf and Alex chatted as I drove and I laughed along. I felt so much better now and I was definitely happy to be out of the house. When we got to the club Alex frowned and shifted. "What?"
"I've never seen it in the daylight." He pulled out a key and let us in. Alex turned the lights on and lead us through the tables to the stage. He dropped his stuff on the front table and crawled up on the stage with help from me. "So I don't want you to break yourself so we're gonna stretch." Laf hopped on the stage with ease and Alex glared at him. I laughed and Alex huffed. He lead Laf through some stretches and I sat at the table. When they finished Alex stood up and started to mess around on the pole. He climbed up so he was spinning slowly in spot about a foot off the ground. "How sexual are you right now?" Alex asked Laf.
"Does this answer your question?" Laf grinned and started twerking, making us all laugh hysterically.
"Alright." Alex giggled. "Get on a pole." Laf grabbed a pole next to Alex's and Alex started with easy stuff. At one point Laf took a break so Alex played around on the pole. I watched in admiration as he hung upside down and spun in a circle, pulling hair back into a ponytail. Laf noticed and grinned.
"I'm so happy for you, mon ami." Laf sat next to me and watched Alex.
"Thanks. I want to protect him forever." Laf grinned and stood up. They started again and I watched Alex with love. I thought about him much I loved him and how much I wanted to keep him safe. I'm so proud of him and I want to make sure he soars in life. I want him to smile everyday and never shed another tear. He's precious and he doesn't deserve everything that has been thrown at him. When they finished the lesson Alex fell into my arms and nuzzled into my chest.
"You're gonna have to carry me." He yawned, I giggled and kissed him gently. I took my coat off and wrapped it around him. I carried him bridal style to the car and laid him in the seat. I buckled him up and he laid on his side. I started the car and kissed Alex's forehead. "I love you, John."
"I love you too, Alex." I picked up some food on the way home and carried that and Alex inside. I laid my fiancé on the couch and kissed his forehead before getting the food set up on the coffee table. Alex stirred and rolled over as I attempted to wake him. "C'mon on, Baby Girl. I've got food." I rubbed his hip and he yawned. He sat up and rubbed his eyes.
   "Food?"
   "Yes, food, silly." I giggled and handed him his food. I turned on the tv and Alex snuggled into me. We ate in silence and I carried Alex to bed.