Prove it

A/N - this idea actually came from a one shot I wrote and I just love the idea. The one shot was very straight to the point so I'm gonna fix it up and make it a story enjoy y'all.

John's POV

"Time to prove yourself." My father hummed as he lead me up the steps of some shitty motel.
"'Prove myself'?" My father stopped at a door and sighed.
"You're gay."
"Dad, I've told you several times! I'm not gay! I like girls!" Oh, I'm totally gay. My dad is a hardcore Christian and wants me to be straight. He never believes me.
"Prove it." He pressed the key into my hand and I frowned. "I want photo evidence." He started to walk down the stairs and I stared.
"Of what?" My father didn't say anything, he just held up a pair of black lace panties and grinned. I gagged and sighed. I unlocked the door and pushed it open. There was a girl tied to the bed and struggling hard.
"HEY! LET ME GO YOU SICK SON OF A BITCH! THIS IS RAPE AND I'LL PRESS CHARGES! I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DON'T-"
"Relax." The girl stopped. She wore a skimpy skirt and a ripped t-shirt tied in a thot knot. Her straight chocolate hair was falling out of its ponytail and her hazel eyes stared me. She was bound by the wrists and ankles to the bed and I knew she was a she (even if she kind of looked like a guy) because her legs were spread wide. I started moving toward her and she started to scream and yell.
"N-NO! D-DON'T TOUCH ME! THIS IS RAPE!"
"I'm gonna untie you." She stopped.
"What?"
"I'm untying you."
"Why?" I put my knee next to her head and started to untie her hands.
"Because this isn't right." I freed all off her limbs and she pinned me to the floor. She reared back to punch me and I put my hands out. "WAIT! I'm not gonna hurt you!"
"You're not?" I shook my head and she frowned. "Why?"
"Because I don't want too."
"That's a first."
"Why?" She relaxed but stayed straddling me.
"Normally it's 'c'mere, Baby. Lemme show you a good time.'" She purred with disgust.
"Oh. I'm sorry, miss."
"Mister."
"What?"
"Mister, I'm trans."
"Oh! I'm so sorry!"
"Well, you would've known if your partner had picked me up from the gay strip bar I work at. LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" He shouted at the door.
"Partner?"
"Yeah, the guy who grabbed me by the waist and threw me kicking and screaming into the back of his sports car. Douche."
"Ok, let me explain." I explained about my dad and he listened intently.
"Well, that's a shitty parent." I nodded and he flipped off of me. He laid down on the bed and spread his legs. "Merry Christmas."
"I'm not gonna-"
"Fuck me? Why not?"
"Well, it's not your consent. I mean, legally you've been kidnapped."
"Touché." He sat up and looked me up and down. "You're a virgin, aren't you?"
"Um...yeah." I sat up and played with the carpet. The boy looked around and laid back down. He was quiet for a moment before he flipped over on his stomach and propped himself up on his elbows, kicking his legs.
"How many people do you think have cum in this bed?" He asked innocently.
"What? I don't know?" This couldn't be more awkward.
"You said your name was John, right?" I nodded. "So your dad wants you to fuck me and get photo evidence?"
   "Unfortunately."
   "Then why not just do it?" I looked up at him and frowned.
   "Well, I'm gay and I don't wanna hurt you or anything." He frowned and slid off the bed to sit in front of me.
   "Well, I'm a dude and I've had a lot worse."
   "Can we just...not?"
   "Didn't your dad say he'd kill you and me if we didn't?"
   "Yeah but we can do it later I guess."
   "Ok. Just...take your time. Hey, got any music?"
   "Yeah. What do you want?"
   "Whaddaya got?" He crawled over and plopped down next to me, peering over my shoulder as I scrolled through my playlists. "Ooh! Miranda!"
   "I fucking love that musical!"
   "I guess we have something in common, Johnny boy."
   "I guess so." I chuckled and started playing music. "Hey, I never caught your name."
   "I didn't throw it." He smirked.
   "Oh my god, you are so stubborn!" I laughed, he gave me a cheeky grin and hopped up.
   "Alexander Hamilton but friends call me Alex...if I had any." He shrugged.
   "Well, Alex, now you do."
   "You kidnapped me."
   "That was my dad."
   "You're an accessory."
   "Oh fuck." He started laughing.
   "Relax! I'm not gonna press charges."
   "You're not?" He sat in the bed and clicked his converse.
   "Why would I throw the only person who was ever nice to me in jail?" Alex shrugged, I smiled and stood up.
   "If you don't mind me asking, why were you on the street if you're a stripper?"
   "I live there." He shrugged again and I sat next to him.
   "Isn't that like...hella dangerous?" He nodded and sighed. "Why are you on the street?"
   "Here we go-" Alex told me his life story, how his dad left and his mother died. How his brother died in a hurricane and now he has a bunch of scars. How he got sent here and he's a legal immigrant. In the end he was crying so I pulled him into my lap and rocked us back and forth. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He sobbed, I just rubbed his back and rocked us.
   "You don't need to be sorry. None of that is your fault."
   "I hate this."
   "Hate what?"
   "Being a stripper. It sucks literal dick and the poles hurt. I've got bruises everywhere and I've been raped I don't know how many times." I hugged him tighter and he held on to me for dear life. "John?"
   "Yeah?"
   "I've tried but it's never worked." I frowned.
   "Tried what, babe?" Alex looked up at me and I felt my heart shatter. He looked so helpless and broken.
   "Suicide." He whispered, I squeezed him tight and he buried his face in my chest. "I'm so sorry."
   "Shhhhhh, don't apologize. You never have to apologize. Here. Just lay down, ok." I gently laid Alex down and he snuggled into my side. I smiled and stroked his hair while he calmed down. He was really cute and I wanted to help him. He didn't deserve this. He's really nice and he's been through a lot. Alex eventually calmed down and sat up. He wiped his face and fanned his face.
   "I'm sorry. I'm just being a fucking pussy."
   "No you're not. You're being human." Alex sniffed and stared at me. "You're one of the coolest people I've ever met."
   "I am?"
    "Yup! You are super cool." Alex smiled a bit and I side hugged him. A slow song came on and I stood up. I held out my hand and bowed a little. "May I have this dance?" Alex wiped his face again and took my hand.
   "Yes, you may." We ballroom dances around the room for a bit before Alex wrapped his arms around his neck and laid against me as I rocked us in circles. I wrapped my arms around his waist and laid my head on his. "John?"
   "Hm?"
   "Why is your dad such a dick to you? What's wrong with being gay?"
   "Well-" I explained to Alex that my dad is a shitty person and Alex literally growled.
   "I want my panties back." Alex grumbled, I chuckled and kissed the top of his head. "I'm serious! That's my only pair!"
   "Ok, ok. We'll get em back. I promise."
   "But your dad said we have to do it." I sighed and squeezed Alex tightly.
   "I know but I don't wanna hurt you."
   "John-"
   "Alex, you're a good person and, pardon but, an emotional wreck. This isn't even your job. You were kidnapped."
   "Yeah but-"
   "Alex, you've been kidnapped and this is technically rape. You're still a human being with feelings and preferences."
   "Why do you care?"
   "Honestly?" Alex nodded. "I think you're really cute." Alex blushed and looked down.
   "Really?"
   "Really." I kissed his forehead and he sighed.
   "How about this? You jack yourself off and then at the last second I-" you get the point. "Sound good?"
   "Alex-"
   "John, I want you to be safe."  Alex touched my cheek and I smiled.
   "Ok but one condition."
   "Sure."
   "Do you have a phone?"
   "Yeah, why?" Alex frowned and I pulled him up so I was holding his ass and his legs wrapped around my waist.
   "I'm gonna put my number in your phone and when my dad dumps you I want you to get somewhere I know you're safe and then-" I poked his nose and leaned in. "You're gonna let me take you to dinner." Alex blushed and stared.
   "Why?"
   "Well, two reasons. One, you look like you haven't had a proper meal in ages. And two, I think you're really really cute and I wanna take you out." Alex blushed more and I grinned. "So?"
   "Ok." He whispered, he looked around the room and ran over to a small tattered bag by the door. He dug around in it and pulled out his phone, handing it to me. He started doing things and I opened his phone. I smiled at the home screen and clicked on his contacts. I added my number and Alex looked up from messing up the bed sheets. "Put two hearts next to your name."
   "Why?"
   "I've got another John in my contacts." I gave him a look and he gave me a pointed glare. "He's my boss." Alex chuckled and wrapped his arms around my neck. "Are you jealous?~"
   "Maybe just a little." I giggled, Alex kissed my nose and went back to what he was doing. "What are you doing?"
   "Making it look like you actually fucked me." He hummed, he smiled and started to untie his shoes. He kicked them off and pulled his socks off. He undid his thot knot and pulled his shirt off, exposing his black lace bra. "Dude, undress."
   "Alright, just-" I sighed heavily, he knew about my dad beating me and hating me but I didn't tell him about the bruising. "I've got a lot of bruises and stuff." Alex just smiled and sauntered over. I could see his body more clearly now and I saw all of the scars on his torso.
   "I won't judge. C'mon." He pulled my shirt off and sighed. "Can I hit your dad?"
   "No! He'd hit you back with a baseball bat!" Alex placed a gentle kiss on my chest and started to unbuckle my pants.
   "Remember the plan and we can get out of this, ok?"
   "Ok. Don't forget dinner."
   "And dinner, weirdo." Alex kissed my cheek again and pushed my pants to my ankles. I kicked my shoes off and pulled my pants off. Alex sighed heavily and sat on the bed. He pat the spot next to him and I plopped down beside him. "Ok, you need to get hard so..." Alex tapped his chin and glanced at my crotch. "Want a lap dance?" He smirked, I blushed and he straddled me.
   "Alex-" I breathed, Alex started to kiss my jawline gently and I put my hands in his hips.
   "How bout it, Johnny?"
   "Only if your ok with it." Alex pulled away from my jawline and grabbed my phone which was still playing music. He looked through my playlists and I rubbed circles on his warm skin above his skirt. "My Spotify is premium, Baby Girl."
   "Oh, you're bougie." Alex laughed, I chuckled and Alex absent minded ran his fingers over my torso. "Ah ha!" He pressed a button and music started to play. I identified the song as Out Tonight from Rent and Alex set my phone down. He started to rock his hips and kiss my neck.
   "Holy shit. You're good."
   "It's my job." Alex hummed. "You need to give me a few hickeys, baby." I nodded and started to kiss Alex's neck as he palmed me through my boxers.

   "Lexi? Are you ok?" Alex was out of breathe and completely naked on the bed. He nodded and weakly waved for me to take the picture. I snapped a photo and sighed. "Are you sure, Baby Girl?" He nodded again and I gathered him in my arms. I carried him bridal style into the bathroom and drew him a bath. I carefully set him in the water and sat next to the tub. Alex reaches out and grabbed my hand.
   "Did you get it?"
   "Yeah, I got it. I still don't like this." Alex sighed and glanced at me.
"As long as we get out of here, right?"
"You'll call me, right?" Alex turned and took my hand in both his hands.
"Yes, I promise."
"Ok, you clean up and I'll send this to my dad."
"Ok." I got up and started to close the door behind me but I heard the water move. "Johnny?"
"Yes?" Alex was cradling himself in the water and looking upset.
"Thank you."
"For what?"
"Being a friend." I smiled and kissed the top of his head.
"Sure thing, Baby Girl." Alex blushed and smiled. "Don't get your hair wet. My dad would kill you if he knew I let you clean up." Alex nodded and I left the room. I gathered Alex's things and fixed the bed.

Dad
Tie her up and leave her on the bed. I'll take care of her. Good boy.

I sighed heavily and looked up from my phone. Alex had a towel wrapped around his body and I smiled. He sighed heavily and flopped on the bed.
"Did he text back."
"Yeah. I have to tie you down and leave you, ok? My dad is gonna pick you up. You make sure you get somewhere safe, ok?"
"Aye aye, captain."
"Alex-"
"Ok, ok. I'll be safe. I'm a big strong boy. I can handle myself." I nodded and Alex got dressed. He wrapped his arms around my neck and stared into my eyes. I decided to go for it and leaned in. Alex's plump lips touched mine and sent sparks down my spine. He didn't pull away or make it sexual. I put my hands on his hips and prayed this would never end. Unfortunately the human body needs oxygen so we had to pull away.
"How was that?"
"Very nice." Alex smiled and pressed his lips against mine again. "Alright, lover boy. Tie me up."