Change

A/N - sry but none of y'all can be my biggest friend coz I'm my own 😂 I told my friend about Altercation and I got so excited I nearly cried talking about the proposal

John's POV

I woke up tangled in Alex's arms and smiled. I couldn't believe he said yes. He rolled over and I realized we were both naked. I blushed as I remembered last night's events and buried my face in his chest. He stirred and yawned.
"John? What're you doing?" He giggled, I kissed him gently and nuzzled into his neck.
"Loving you."
"You're such a dork." I pulled him as close as possible and he giggled, squeezing me in a hug. "I love you."
"I love you too."
"Can I get dressed now?"
"No." Alex shook his head and bit my ear. "Ow!" I whined.
"Don't you have work?" I groaned and admired the marks I had given him last night.
"Unfortunately."
"You gotta go, Jack." Alex stroked my hair and I sighed.
"Wanna come with?"
"Sure, Baby." I sat up and Alex rolled over, going back to sleep.
"I'm gonna make some breakfast." I kissed the top his head and smiled. "I love you."
"I love you too." He mumbled, burrowing deeper into the blankets. I started to make breakfast and after about twenty minutes I heard the door open. There was my beautiful fiancé, wearing nothing but one of my button ups and his lace panties. I blushed and smiled. "Johnny?"
"Yes, Peaches?"
"How are we gonna tell the others? Also isn't your dad there?" I sighed and played some food for him.
"I don't know and yes."
"Ooh! Can we just wait until they notice the ring?"
"Sure, Baby." I laughed, Alex gobbled up his breakfast and I kissed him gently. "I love you so much."
   "I love you too, John." Alex managed through a mouth full of toast.
   "Oh my god. I'm marrying a slob!" I laughed, Alex swatted my arm and I laughed harder. "I love you." I drew out the 'you' and kissed him gently.
   "I love you too." Alex mocked me and drew out the 'too'. I took his empty plate and we got dressed.

   "This is my office."
   "Woah." Alex collapsed in my chair and I chuckled. "Nice office."
   "Thanks." I shrugged and scooped him out of my chair. I set him on the desk and sat in my chair. I rolled forward and Alex spread his legs, setting them on either arm rest. He was wearing a causal dress since we were announcing our engagement to my father and in spreading his legs I saw his boxers. I kissed his knee and he giggled quietly. Alex leaned forward and cupped my cheeks, kissing my forehead. "I am so in love with you." I breathed, Alex smiled and straddled my lap.
"I love you too." Alex hummed, he kissed me softly and I rested my hands on his hips.
"You're so beautiful." I hummed against his lips, Alex giggled and curled up in my lap. The door opened and my father stepped in. Alex and I stood up and Alex straightened his dress, trying to act like a girl.
"John, you're mother says hello and she'd like us to have dinner some time this week. Who is this?"
"Dad-..." I took Alex's hand and pulled him next to me. "This is my fiancé, Alex." Dad's eyes hardened and I gripped Alex's hand.
"What is your full name?"
"Alexandra." Alex hummed.
"Welcome to the family." Dad grinned and hugged Alex. He pat me on the back and leaned in. "She's pretty." I chuckled and my dad grinned. "The real I came in here was to speak with you." He smiled.
"About what?"
"It's best we talk in my office." Alex squeezed my hand and put on a smile, nervously playing with his ring. I pecked Alex on the lips and followed my dad.

"Son, this is a very successful company." I sat down across from him and tapped the arm of the chair.
"It is. You're a great businessman." I smiled, I know my dad is abusive and a dick but he has his moments.
"I am and you are too. Which is why I am stepping down as CEO and owner of this company."
"Dad...you're at the pinnacle of your career. Stepping down now would be in vain."
"I know and over the years I've realized that I was so focused and buried in my work that I forgot to be a father." I shifted and dad sighed. "After your sis-...After Martha died I shut off a compartment of myself and I placed the blame on the first person I could find, you. I know none of it was your fault but I was so upset that I over looked your age and the actual events. I started drinking to escape what I knew was wrong but I just made it worse. I started to hit you...my son." Tears dripped down my father's face. "My pride and joy." My eyes widened and watered. "The days you and Martha were born were the best days of my life. I threw my family and my life away for alcohol and success." My dad wiped his eyes. "I know it's late but I want to apologize. I treated you horribly and I'll never forgive myself. I want to rebuild this family and be your father." Tears dripped down my face as my father stood up and I stood out of reflex. Then he did something I never thought he'd ever do...he hugged me. I broke down and sobbed into his chest as he held me tightly. "No more hitting, no more shaming. I love you, John."
   "I love you, dad." I sobbed, we pulled away and dad handed me a tissue.
   "So is that girl out there actually your fiancé or we're you trying to get me to shut up." We chuckled and I smiled.
   "Yes, I am engaged."
   "I'm sorry for constantly accusing you of being gay and forcing you to prove it. You're obviously not and very successful." I shifted and looked at my shoes.
   "Dad...I am gay."
   "Oh...but the girl-"
   "He's transgender."
   "Wait..."
   "He's biologically female." Dad took a moment to process and smiled.
   "I'm glad you love him. That's all I could ever ask." I beamed and he pat my back.
   "I should probably get back to him. He's fragile." I started to leave and my dad followed.
   "Hold on." I stopped. "I'm stepping down. You are the new owner and CEO of this company." My eyes widened and my mouth hung open.
   "Dad, I-...I don't know what to say."
   "Say yes." He chuckled.
   "Yeah-...um-...don't tell Alex." Dad frowned and I chuckled. "I wanna tell him later. Besides, tomorrow's his birthday." I shrugged, we stepped back in my office and Alex looked up from his spot in my chair. His eyes widened and he sprinted between us.
   "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!"
   "Alex-" I started to explain but he cut me off.
   "I DON'T CARE IF HE'LL HIT ME WITH A BASEBALL BAT! WHAT'D HE DO TO YOU!"
   "He apologized." Alex turned around and frowned.
   "What?"
   "I'm crying because he apologized. We hugged. I'm ok."
   "Promise?"
   "Promise." Alex pulled the hem of his skirt all the way up and wiped my tears, exposing his boxers and part of his bra. "Ladylike, Alex." I chuckled, pushing his hands down and fixing his skirt.
   "Oh, sorry." He mumbled.
   "You're not used to it, dork." I ruffled his hair and kissed his forehead.
   "How long have you to been together?" My dad asked.
   "I've had my beautiful boyfriend for a few months now."
   "John!"
   "It's fine, Alex. He knows." I chuckled.
   "Everything?"
   "Well...almost everything."
   "Almost?" My dad raised an eyebrow and I pulled Alex closer.
   "Dad...the night you made me prove it...I took her home." My dad's jaw drop and he stared for a moment. Suddenly he was hugging Alex and Alex was looking at me for help.
   "I'm so sorry. I wasn't in my right mind. I never meant to cause any harm. I'm so so sorry. I'm sorry I was so rough with you and I stole your underwear." I carefully pulled my father off and Alex held onto my arm. "I'm sorry I forced you to do something you didn't want too."
   "It was the best thing that ever happened to me." Alex mumbled, my dad smiled and I kissed the top of Alex's head.
   "What do you say we all get lunch and catch up?" He beamed.
   "I'd love that, dad."