Something's Wrong With Poo

After Bill and Claire's marriage, something was different about Poo... "Hey Poo why aren't you eating? Is there something wrong?" Asked Bill. "What oh um... no..." Answered Poo. Then Poo started eating a little faster, pretending to look normal. Newpoo was eating fine, and was done eating before Poo. "I think I'm full now..." Said Poo, as he walked to his room. After he went to his room, Bill quietly followed Poo to see what he was going to do. Poo closed the door but you could still see through a tiny hole in the doorknob. Bill looked through and watched Poo. Poo went in and like stood there and said: "Don't cry or else they will hear you." Then Poo went on his tiny bed and sat there. Then all of the sudden Poo started crying...? "Um, what's wrong with him?" Said Bill, quietly. "No, you dummy cried! Now they will see me!" Said Poo to himself. "FINE! I will! Shut up brain! I will find someone!" Said Poo to himself again. "Find who?" Said Bill quietly. Then Poo started walking towards the door and Bill quickly went to the couch and sat down. Bill looked in the corner of his eye and watched Poo go out of his room and looked if anyone was watching. Then Poo went into the bathroom. "What's he doing?" Said Claire. "Um I don't know he like went to his room and was like crying and he said that he will find someone and went to the bathroom umm." Said Bill. So then Poo closed the door quietly and Bill and Claire went quietly to the bathroom. They opened the bathroom door slowly and peeked in. They watched Poo go in a cupboard and was looking for something. Then Poo pulled out the magic dust. "Umm, what's he doing?" Said Bill quietly. Then Poo went to the toilet, opened it up and went in. "Poo! Where are you going!?" Yelled Bill, as he ran into the washroom. "Just wait up here!" Said Poo as he went into the toilet hole. After 5 minutes, Poo finally came back up. "Poo! Why did go down there again!?" Said Bill. "Because of this..." Poo showed Bill and Claire another poo. Then Poo poured the magic dust on it. Magic sparkles shined on the poo and after 30 seconds, then it started moving. Newpoo ran into in the washroom and said: What happeni-" Then as he said that the poo developed eyes and a mouth and this time it was a GIRL POO! "What the?! Hello, how am I alive?" Said the girl poo. "Um hi, my name is Poo and um... what should we call her?" Said Poo as he looked at Bill. "Um I don't know... maybe like Girlpoo or like Ladypoo-" "YES Ladypoo!" Said Poo, as he looked at Ladypoo. "So how the poo am I alive?" Asked Ladypoo. "Well Bill got this weird magic dust from a weird person and when you sprinkle it on something, it turns alive!" Answered Poo. "So why did you want me then...?" Asked Ladypoo. "Well um because... when Bill and Claire got married, I like wanted someone too... um ya." Answered Poo. Then Bill and Claire looked at each other and said: "Oh that's why you were sad!" "Um ya... well what should we do?" Asked Poo. "Maybe go for like a walk or something!" Answered Ladypoo.