Looking For A New Job

So then Bill got back home. When Bill opened the door, Poo and Newpoo saw that he was crying. "So did you not have enough money to pay?" Asked Poo. "No. WAAAAAA!!!" Cried Bill. "Well we thought that we would look for a new job for you. But...we couldn't go on the computer because there is no power." Said Poo "So let's walk around the town and find one together!" Said Newpoo. "Well...ok. Let's go." Said Bill, as he was walking out the door. "Wait you need to hide in my bag!" Said Bill. So then they went into his bag.

So then they all started going in different stores, asking if they needed someone to work for them. Then at one donut shop, there was this girl. "Umm............oh um.......hi there...heh..." Said Bill to the girl. "Um...what's wrong ask him!" Whispered Poo to Bill. "It's a girl! And be quiet!" Answered Bill to Poo. "Ohhhh a girlllll hehehe..." Said Newpoo. "SHUT UP!" Said Bill, quietly. "Um who are you talking to?" Asked the girl. "Ummm... my doggo - I mean dog." Answered Bill. "Oh, can I see? I love dogs!" Asked the girl as she was getting closer to Bill. "Umm well he is very shy and umm... he doesn't really like other people. He will bite them." Answered Bill. "Oh well, umm...so what do you want?" Asked the girl. "Well, I just wanted to see if you can hire me for a job here." Answered Bill. "Oh ok um, I think I can allow you to work here." Said the girl. "Oh and what's your name?" Asked the girl. "Oh um...Bill." Answered Bill. "Well my name is Claire." "Ok." Then Bill says this quietly to Poo and Newpoo: "Isn't it a beautiful name?" "Did you say something?"Asked Claire. "Uh I was just talking to my poo - I MEAN PET!" Said Bill. "Um ok so do you want to start working now?" Asked Claire. "Yes...ok." Answered Bill, looking at Claire.