Getting Low On Money

When everyone was still sleeping, Poo woke up to a knock at the door. "Umm who was that?" Said Poo. "Wake up Newpoo! There is someone here! I have to wake up Bill!" Said Poo as he was shaking Newpoo. "What?!" Said Newpoo. "Someone is here! We have to wake up Bill!" So they went into Bill's room and started shaking him. "WAKE UP! Someone is at the door!" Yelled Poo. "What?" Said Bill. So he ran to the door and opened it. "Um hello there, are you Bill?" Asked the person. "Uh yes, that's me." Answered Bill. "I got a letter for you." Said the person as he handed the letter to Bill. Then Bill closed the door. "Ummm what could this be?" Asked Bill. "I don't know, open it!" Answered Poo. So Bill opened the letter and it said: "Dear Bill Willson, I am the electricity leader and it shows that you didn't pay for the electricity yet. So come to the bank right now and pay." Sincerely, Jack the leader of electricity. "Ummm how much money do I have?" Asked Bill. So he looked in his wallet and there was nothing left. Only a penny. "Maybe there is some on my credit card still. I have to go to the bank." "Um so what happened?" Asked Newpoo. "I forgot to pay for the electricity." Answered Bill. "I'm going to have to go to the bank and pay and see how much I have. Stay here, I'm leaving now." So Bill went into his car and drove to the bank.

So when he got to the bank, he said: "Um I'm here to pay for the electricity for my home." "Ok put your debit card into the debit machine." Said the person. So then he put it in and did his password. Then all of a sudden, it said "insignificant balance."  "Whaaaaat?" Said Bill. "Um it looks like you don't have enough money to pay. We will have to turn off all the electricity for your home." "NOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Bill as he ran away.