Chapter 7 - REHEARSALS

Start from the beginning

"Alright. Bye mommy." - I was about to hang up but I quickly received the last tease from my mom.

"So you weren't taken last night, right?" - She teasingly giggled.

"M~mommm!!" - I shyly screamed and hung up the called.

It was now 6:20AM so I decided to take a quick bath and prepared myself to school. Today I wore a pleated plaid skirt paired with a ruffle smock knit while having a Chanel choker on. I started to get out of my room and stepped downstair but once I reached the down floor, I immediately heard the squealing and running echoed the whole kitchen. Without waiting any longer, I quickly ran to check out and the view really shocked the hell out of me. I didn't expect that!

The flour was everywhere on the floor and the table, in the sink and on the three fucking annoying cockroaches who were running back and forth to get the water to extinguish the fire that burning on Lacanche Range Cooker. I was there speechlessly facepalmed myself.

"Damn, Rosé put THAT down and the fuck Lisa, speed your LONG-LEGS up!!!" - Jisoo panicked while having an Apple balanced on her head. 'Seriously, Chichu?'

Without letting the situation become worst, I cut them off. "STOP IT!! ARE YOU GUYS PLANING TO BURN MY DAMN HOUSE DOWN?" - I stormed in the kitchen and grabbed the extinguisher to spray on the burning area. I tried to calm the situation down and everything was okay now.

After the chaos was appeased, I started turning myself to face the three annoying kiddos who had themselves standing beside each other with a looking-down guilty-face.

"Care to explain?" - I crossed my arms as having my butt lean on the corner of the sink. I narrowed my eyes at them.

"W-we..." - The blonde Chipmunk stuttering then got helped by the pink head.

"Rosé didn't know what to gift you for the last day of our stay, so we decided to make you some pancakes and who knows it turned out like that..." - Jisoo guiltily said while looking down and playing her own fingers.

I deeply sighed in disbelief and started to discover some nice words to say, "Your lovely kind-hearted really surprised my ass out until I lacked of words." - I faked a grin.

"And thank for the gift.." - I paused as looking at the burnt pancakes before shutting my eyes unbelievably, then continued, "I've almost been in the front page of newspapers because of my precious cousin and friends trying to gift me some pancakes on their last stay." - I gave a glare to them then walked to Lisa and grabbed the pan from her.

'You won't believe it! Lisa took this freaking pan to get the water to splash on the flame.'

"Now just sit! I'll make you guys jam sandwiches. And don't dare to say 'NO' because there is no more flour for the pancakes while they are all on your damn faces" - I grabbed a loaf of bread then headed to the toaster leaving the three idiot cockroaches waiting in the dining table.

Few minutes after I'd done, we started eating our sandwiches and I let them go to wash themselves again while I was in the kitchen cleaning the mess. Suddenly my housemaids came once I finished my unexpected chore.

"Good morning, Agassi! Is there anything for us to help in the kitchen? - One of my maids said with a bow.

"Ani! I think It's okay now. And you know? You almost jobless earlier." - I memed a smile and wiped my hands with a handkerchief before walking to the living room leaving them frowned in confused.

Minutes later, the three came down and it was time for school.

Lisa walked to her driver seat while the two other rushingly ran to sit at the back got me no choice, so I forced myself to sit in the front.