All Good Things Must Come To An End

“Ugh!” I groaned out. My eyes felt heavy and my body felt like it couldn’t move. I struggled to open my eyes but finally got them open. As soon as I opened my eyes I was hit with a ray of sunlight and I quickly shot my eyes close again. Why does this seem so familiar?

I reopened my eyes and my eyes soon adjusted to the sunlight. I looked around and saw that I was in a bedroom. I was also hooked up to an IV. What the hell happened to me? I tried to lift my arm to rub my eyes but I couldn’t. I looked down to see that I was tucked in tightly.

A scowl made its way onto my face. “Like what the fuck,” I yelled in my head. I quickly ripped my arms and legs from out under the sheet and sat up. I looked around the room some more and realized that I was in the packs infirmary. I was so confused what the hell happened to put me in here.

I tried my best to think back and remember. My mind was all foggy and I couldn’t think of anything. I tried harder and that’s when it all came back to me. I remembered everything from me fighting with the dick head and his bitch of a mate, me going for a run, the hunters, my heart, going inside my self (which I’m still confused about by the way), meeting the ex-wolf queen and all that stuff she told me.

That must have been a dream. It couldn’t have actually happen. I must have bumped my head on something after the fight with those rouges and hunters. My breath was now coming out ragged and harsh. I was panicking. I couldn’t believe this. It wasn’t true. I shook my head not even bothered by the headache I caused by doing so.

I then felt it; my heart felt like it was being poked with a sharp knife. I gasp and clutched my chest and my panic began to rise. I now know it wasn’t a dream, all of this is very much real.

I took deep breathes trying to calm down. I am not going to lose myself because of this. I must speak to the elders at once.

I was totally calm now and I was determined to find out what the hell is going on. I kicked the rest of the sheets off of my body and swung my legs over so it was now touching the floor. For some reason I felt stronger than I was before. I thought I would feel weaker since the battle and the demon thingy that’s going on with me. I still didn’t fully understand everything about that.

I stretched my arms out and also stretched out my legs while curling up my toes. My bones made popping noises in the stiff areas of my body. “ahhhh, now that feels good.” I said to myself, I then looked down and noticed I was only wearing an oversized t-shirt. I scrunched up my eyebrows in confusion and inhaled deeply. The scent I caught made me growl in anger and hatred but it also made my wolf purr contently.

The shirt I was wearing was none other than the asshole of a mate, Jake. I puffed out a breath through my nose and stood up and made my way to the door. When I opened the door and looked out in the hallway and there was nobody there. There were no sounds of anyone in the house.

I shrugged it off and made my way to my room where I had a nice long shower. I made sure to scrub off the scent of that dickhead off of my body. I had to remind myself later to burn that shirt of his.

I smirked at the thought. I then stepped out of the shower and threw on a tight white tank top, with black shorts and my black high top converse. I decided to put my hair up in a high messy ponytail and leave it like that. My mind was filled with thoughts about what the ex-wolf queen told me. Her words rang through my ears.

The curse moved on after she died and moved down to all the wolf queens that have ever lived, all of them took the same fate destiny, even me,” The curse, why didn’t I know about it, why would the elders keep something this big from me. My head was buzzing with thoughts of what she said and more of her words rang through my head [tehe I rhymed again lol].