Unanswered Question Part 2- Give Me Love

Author's Note: I am sorry that i'm a lil late on my update but have no fear the new chapter is here. lool. I took almost the whole day to finish this chapter so you guys better enjoy it. I want to thank the ones that commented and voted on my last chapter and made the required goals. I really love the support your give me. I would also like to thank my silent readers for you know reading my story and i just want you guys to know how grateful i am to my fans and reader. You guys are the bestest!!!!!! okay enough with the mushy stuff LOooooOl. The goal for this chapter is kinda high but i hope you guys could do it for the sake of this story. I need you guys to give me 25 comments and 30 votes. I really would love you guys for doing this. anyway enough of my sensless babbling. Its story time. ENJOY!!!! XOXOXOXXOX

P.S: This chapter is dedicated to my 15th comment Jen_falls23. Oh and i hope you guys had a very merry christmas and i wish all the best to all of you for the new year.

The silence in the room was deafening. Mark hadn’t moved from his last remark and neither have I. I felt hopeless and weak. Of course I knew my fate but I didn’t know it was unnatural that I was going through this ‘transformation’ this quickly.

I looked over at Mark to see him watching me with sad eyes. The looked I once received a very long time ago. I turned away from him and looked at me hands. I could feel my eyes starting to swell up with unwanted tears, but fortunately they were not falling.

Still looking at my hand I broke the terrible silence. “If what you say isn’t supposed to happen, then how can we fix it? I know there isn’t any way to stop this thing that is happening to me, but at least tell me how I could slow down the transition.” I was speaking in soft mummers, afraid that he would hear the crack in my voice.

I heard him sigh and I heard him shifting around in his chair a bit. “Destiny, like I said, I don’t know what is wrong with you and I honestly don’t know how to slow this down. There was never a need too in the past.”

His words for some reason angered me. My head snapped in his direction. It was a surprise I didn’t get a whiplash from how fast I moved.  “I am tired of hearing this bullshit. I am tired of all these unanswered questions. Why is it that there are always ‘I don’t knows’ or ‘we can’t fix it’s’. There was never a need to slow it down in the past, but in the present there is a need to. I have a pack I need to protect. Not only do I have a pack to protect but I have to keep my eyes on every wolf in the fucking world.” I yelled.

My body was shaking and I was sure my eyes were black. Mark was looking at me with wide eyes. “Destiny I need you to breathe, just calm down a bit okay.” Mark was trying to sooth my anger, and in a way it was working.

I took a deep breath and apologized. Mark smiled a sad smile. “It’s okay destiny. I cannot say I know how you are feeling because I have never been through this. I am the one that should be apologizing. I can’t give you the answers you need and for that am terribly sorry.” I looked at Mark and the sympathetic look he gave me had me turning away from him again.

I could feel my lip tremble and my eyes starting to sting, but I had to be strong. I sucked in some air and turned back to face Mark. “Okay let’s just take it step at a time, since we know nothing about my transition.” Mark nodded.

“Okay. We should start from when this started to happen.” Mark said. “Umm……. I once turned all mega wolves on my pack about a year ago. I killed our enemies but I also killed some of my pack members. I didn’t know what I was doing though, and after I came out of my killing riot was when they told me what I did.” I felt myself reliving the memory of my pack’s sad faces, as they mourned their loved ones.