I'm What?

Jakes Pov

“Jakey, babe what’s wrong with you?”  I looked over to lorry with irritation. I was still kinda pissed at destiny for saying those things to lorry, I mean what happened to the sweet innocent girl I once knew and loved.

She used to be kind and gentle, always caring for others but now she is all knives and guns and fighting. I miss the old destiny I once knew. “Jake.” I snapped out of my thoughts at the sound of lorry’s voice.

“I’m going to take a shower” I quickly stated. I really need some time to myself. “I’ll come with you.” She said in a seductive voice. For some reason it disgusted me. I wanted the sweet voice of some else. Destiny’s voice is so sweet to-

Ugh!!! What am I doing, I’m in love with lorry. I am going to mark lorry. Destiny is something of the past. Lorry is my present. It’s just the mate bond playing with my head. My wolf growled at me for denying our love for our mate. I mentally rolled my eyes telling him to shut it.

I am going to ask lorry to marry me tonight, I already bought a ring. I think tonight is the night I mark my one true love.

“Jake, babe.” I snapped out of thoughts once again. “What’s up with you?” irritation laced in her voice. I grabbed her arm and pulled her into me. “I would love for you to join me” I whispered in her ear. She shivered and giggled and I swore I heard a soft snort. I grabbed her by her hand and we ran up the stairs to my room.

We finally made it to my room and I threw lorry on the bed. She giggled loudly. I went on top of her keeping my weight up with my hands. I kissed her hard and pure disgust shot through my body. Why is this happening?

I kissed lorry with more passion and she let out a loud moan. The moan didn’t turn me on at all; all it did was make a ringing sound in my ears. I was really getting frustrated, and my wolf was not making me feel any better.

He kept growling in disgust and hatred. Not just for lorry but for me also. He hated the fact that I am with lorry and not with destiny, but he have to deal with it because I’m in love with lorry and not with destiny.

For some reason my mind started to fill up with images of destiny’s face. Her dark brown eyes her and straight but yet messy hair. I even thought about us when we were kids and when everything was good. My heartbeat went faster.

As I thought more and more about destiny pleasure shot through my body. I stopped kissing lorry and looked down at her blue eyes, she was biting her lip and watching me, as I continued to look lorry’s blue eyes, it suddenly turned brown and her hair that was all over her face started turning black.

I was no longer looking at lorry’s face but destiny’s. Her eyes shone and her lips so swollen and juicy.

I looked at her some more and kissed her with all the passion I had. Destiny lips on mines felt so good. Destiny moan snapped me back into reality. I stopped kissing her and looked down again to see a confused lorry.

What the hell is happening to me? Since when did I start fantasizing that I was actually having sex with destiny while I was lorry.

Jordan’s voiced snapped me out of my thoughts. “Hey man, we gotta g-“he stopped mid-sentence as he walked into my room. I rolled my eyes at that. “What were u saying?” I asked.  “Uh, well umm we gotta be downstairs to celebrate Lillian’s birthday.”  I totally forgot about that. Lillian is one of our oldest in our pack, but still looked like she was in her mid-30s. She stopped aging around then.

She has been like a mother to me. I loved her like she actually was. I quickly got off of lorry and over to Jordan. “I will be right down just let me take a quick shower.” I then turned to lorry that looked like she could punch Jordan any minute. “Lorry baby I’m going to take a quick bath and get dressed for the party, and you should go do the same and maybe later we can finish up what we started.” I told her with a wink.