Must read!!!!!!!!

Ughhhh!!!! I know I know. You guys hate me. I'm so sorry for the scare. I was being way mean. but I decided for sure I'm going to continue with this story till the end. You guys should also know there might or might not be a sequel, still not sure yet. But I'm sorry for the long wait. I'm actually working on the new  chapter now. Hopefully it'll be done by Saturday, you know since I still have school to go through. Butt because you guys give me all that love I think you guys deserve a sneak peak of the next chap. So go on and read.

P.S: Please read my other story running with the enemy and comment and vote. And also  follow me on instagram (which I jus got btw!), blind_puppy14. Luv you guys lotzz XOXOXXOXOXOXOX

Jake POV

“Please, if anyone is out there…………” my head snapped up to the sound of her voice. It was soft and a bit strained, but I immediately knew who it was. My gaze landed on Destiny by her bed. Kneeling down with her hands folded on her bed. I looked around me in confusion.

Where the hell was i. “if anyone‘s out there please help me. I don’t want to be alone. Please, please don’t let me be alone.” I frowned. Destiny was still kneeling down by her bed. She seemed to be around the age of 12.

I moved closer to her. I hesitated a bit but still moved to see her face. Her eyes were shut tight. Her face filled with tears. Her bed and her clothes were all wet. My frown deepened.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to kill them, I promise I didn’t. Please don’t let them all hate me. Jake won’t talk to me and my brother is ignoring me, and calling me mean names. I don’t have anyone to talk to. Jake’s dad isn’t here right now, and I’m all alone.”

“Please if there is anyone who can hear me. Please don’t let me be alone.” She choked on a sob. I could feel my eyes start to water. “I want my mom, and dad. Bring me someone please. Bring them back to me. Give me back my brother. He hates me; please make him love me again.”

“Jake says he doesn’t want to be my friend anymore. Please bring him back. Please make him love me again. He’s my best friend. He’s the only one I can count on. Give them all back please.”

“If anyone’s out there. Please. Please.”

I reached out my hand to touch her, only to have my hand past right through her. “I’m sorry. I’m sorry mom, dad, Jordan, Jake. Please don’t let them hate me.”

“I…. I don’t hate you Dee. It’s okay. Please stop crying.” I said to her.  She kept on crying.  She couldn’t hear me. I tried again.

“Destiny, Destiny. It’s okay. I’m right here now.” I said louder reaching out to her.

Again my hands went through her. My surrounding started to turn black. I looked around frantically, looking for where she went.

“Destiny!” I shouted.