Better than Before

Start from the beginning

"Go to bed baby," she said as I watched her light this blunt.

I bit my lip as she exhaled. She bent down and pecked my lips. I smiled and gripped the side of her t shirt in my hand. I closed my eyes. Before I knew it I was out.

"Stop London," I heard Rain whisper and then her body move.

"Sorry," London said and giggled.

"You are worse than your sister. I'm back okay so stop pinching me,"Rain said as I heard London giggle.

"We go work on car?" London asked.

"Nah. First we gonna give you a haircut," Rain said.

"Yay!" London yelled.

"No haircut," I mumbled and rolled into Rains side.

"Pweassseee," London said as I felt my eyelid open.

"Stop it," I said and laughed as I pulled back.

I looked and Rain who was pouting and London who was pouting. I bit my lip. They were so damn cute. It is going to be so much fun seeing how long she will keep wanting to be like Rain.

"Yeah please Mrs. Rose," Rain said as she bent down.

She furrowed her eyebrows. Then pecked my lips.

"Fine. But you gonna teach me how to cut yours," I said and pecked hers.

"That's fine. It will grow back," she said as she sat up.

I laughed and hit her shoulder.

"Damn you hit hard," she said and laughed.

I smirked.

"Can we do this in a couple more hours I'm still tired," I said.

I was.  so much has happened. I was fucking drained. I was also horny as fuck too. Like my wife saved my little sister and is still breathing. You know that shit is sexy, once everything comes together.

"We weren't going to do it now. But before you do go back to bed. Text them so we can get this over with," she said.

I laughed and nodded my head. I sat up.

"London can you please get my phone," I said.

"Kay," she said as Rain picked her up and sat her down on the ground.

"It's on the couch," I said.

She nodded and went to grab it. She came back and gave it to me.

"Thank you baby. Now go play and Thrill will be there in a bit," I said.

She nodded her head and smirked. They think they slick. She probably thinking about ice cream. I watched as she ran out of our new room. Thrill had showed her how to get here. I couldn't stay in any other room but this one when she was in there.  This was the only one her scent wasn't all over.

"Mila," she said lowly.

"Hmm," I said as I felt her place her arm around my waist and pull me in closer.

I laid my head on her shoulder as I laughed at the text thread. I told them she was here and up.

"You know after yo nap, and this haircut you gonna end up with my face between ya thighs," she said lowly and quickly.

"I know," I said.

"It might be more. It's only my ankle," she said and kissed me behind my ear.

"Mmm stop it," I moaned as her lips traveled down my neck.

I bit my lip. I looked down at my phone. I smirked. They wanted proof. I quickly switched to the camera as I felt Rains hand run over my stomach. I groaned as she twirled her tongue across my neck. I raised my eyebrow as she bit down on my neck and I gasped as I felt her hand on top of mines as she snapped the picture.

"Shit," I hissed as she bit down on my neck.

I felt her lay me back on the bed. I heard my phone make the send sound as her lips attached to mines slowly. I grabbed her ears as I pulled her down and her body slowly made its way on top of mines as she settled between my thighs. I groaned as I heard my phone go off.

"Fuck," I moaned as her hand made its way to my pussy.

"Papi," I hissed as she rub me through the back ball shorts I had on.

I watched as she sat up and quickly pulled my pants off.

"Rain baby not right now," I said as she bit her lip.

"It's just some head I swear," she mumbled.

I bit my lip and nodded my head as she smirked. I wrapped my legs around her neck as she slowly kissed my clit. I bit my lip and gasped as she wrapped her lips around my clit and her hands gripped my waist.

"mmmm fuck she missed you too baby," I mumbled and leaned back into the bed as she slowly sucked on my clit.

"Ahhhh shittt," I moaned and bit my lip.

She had inserted her tongue inside of me. I gripped her hair as she slowly flicked her tongue.  This is a bad idea. I pulled her hair as she flicked her tongue across my clit. Her hands traveled up my body. I moaned.

"Fuck. Baby," i moaned as she pinched my nipple.

My body shook as I came and she then began to suck on my clit. I bit lip and grabbed onto the back of her neck. I dug my nails into her skin. She slapped my thigh and sucked harder.

"Fuck!" I yelled as she sucked every ounce of energy out of me.

I gasped for air as my body tense up and shook. I screamed as my body released everything. I tried to regain my breathing as I felt Rain kiss up my body. I moaned as I felt her guy poking me. I felt her shift her body. I moaned as she slowly entered me. I kissed her slowly as she moved her hips. I moaned as she thrusted harder. I bit my lip as she grabbed onto the headboard as my as my walls gripped her guy.

"Shit you feel better than before," she grunted.

I moaned. It was nothing wrong with a little bit. I gripped her shoulder as she moved slowly and deep inside of me.

"Damn," she hissed.

I moaned and tossed my head back against the pillow.