Two kisses one hug (SHINee Fanfic) Chapter 7

Start from the beginning

'Minho---'Taemin started.

Minho shook his head.

'No- Its clear for me now. You have Jonghyun. I'm useless.'

Minho walked away and the room got empty again. Taemin dropped on the floor

and started shaking. The room started spinning really fast, so fast Taemin had tohold onto the floor.

With a huge bang he fell on the cold floor.

Taemin rubbed his eyes and noticed he was on the floor next to his bed.

Really sleepy he got back in bed and fell asleep again.

'Taemin doesn't like me.'

It was the last thing Jonghyun said before falling asleep but it kept repeating in hishead.

He wasn't really asleep. Something in between.

Suddenly he felt someone lying down next to him. Pushing his body against his.

It felt warm and comfortable. Jonghyun wanted to open his eyes but couldn't.

It felt like he had them open already, but all he could see was darkness.

The person next to him was the only thing he could feel. He wrapped his arm

around it and felt the body next to him coming closer, wrapping his arms aroundJonghyun's waist.

Jonghyun lied his head down on his pillow and scooted a littlecloser to the person next to him.

Like this he fell asleep again. This time reallydeep.

Minho pulled his legs up and setteled down a bit. He closed his eyes again.

'Taemin! Come with me!'Minho yelled.

Taemin turned around and looked at him,you could tell he was frightened.

Minho ran over grabbing Taemins hand, runningaway as fast as he could.

Taemin tried to keep up with Minho as Minho was pulling him by his hand.

Without looking back they tried to to escape from--.

From what was he trying to escape? Taemin wondered.

Minho started running faster almost dragging Taemin behind him.

Around the corner they sat down gasping for air. Taemin hugged Minho tightly.

'Hyung! You sa-saved me. I wa-was so-so scared.'He said in between gasps.

Minho hugged him back planning to never let go of him.

Suddenly the building behind them started shaking.

Taemin's eyes wideded.

'Weare not safe here!'He yelled.

'Come with me!'Minho said.

Grabbing Taemins hand again, trying to run awayfrom this building.

But he found himself kicking in the air.

He seemed to be floating about 12 inches above the ground.

Taemin panicked. He grabbed Minhos hand trying to pull him away from theshaking building but it looked like Minho was stuck in the air. Helpless floating inthe air. It didn't matter how much he kicked or ran he didn't move an inch.