Two kisses one hug (SHINee Fanfic) FINAL chapter

"Shut the door!"An angry yell sounded from the living room.

Minho peeked around the corner to see Onew sitting on the couch in a white T-shirt with a giraffe on it and sweatpants,

a pillow against his stomach and a extra large bucket of chicken wings in his arms.

 "What is wrong with you?" Minho asked.

"Nothing!" Onew grumbled an answer and  concentrated on the TV again.

"PMS hyung?" Minho chuckled.

"Whatever you like." Onew answered annoyed before  stuffing his mouth with three chicken wings at the same time.

"What's wrong hyung?" Taemin bumped in.

"Ah It's nothing Minnie." Minho turned around, helping the younger boy with his outerwear.

After that they both slipped through the living room, straight to the bedroom.

They would have sat down on the bed and warm up a little bit if it wasn't Jonghyun and Key sitting on the other side of the room.  Both noticing the state in which Jonghyun appeared, making their mouth fall open.

When Key noticed the two standing in the doorway he jumped up.

"I think I should go now" He shot at Minho, which Minho seemed to understand

because he turned around and followed Key.

"Where are you going?" Taemin asked.

"Ah ehm--  I'm going to get something to drink, you stay here."

Minho said before rushing away, hoping Taemin wouldn't follow him.

Taemin was left behind with Jonghyun, staring at him as if he had no idea what to do or say.

He didn't, until his eyes fell on Jonghyuns wrist. Carefully he stepped a little closer.

"What happened?"

"I guess I should tell you. But I know it would make you sad." Jonghyun spoke at a calming tone,

he was worried about  how the truth would effect him.

"I want to know, because there is something I should tell you too, and I know I will be hurting you too."

Jonghyun nodded. He already knew what Taemin wanted to tell him, but he decided to tell him the truth.

He would find out anyways. Jonghyun took a deep breath.

"I cut my wrist." He whispered almost inaudable.

When the words left his mouth he wished he didn't tell it, seeing Taemin's face getting pale.

"W-why Hyung?" Taemin stuttered.

"I don't know, I just did. I couldn't handle the truth, I realized how much I had ruined because of what I did."

"Are you okay now?"Taemin asked carefully after being silent for a while, letting the news dawn on him.

Jonghyun nodded.

"I don't feel anything." He was thinking for a while before continuing.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have kissed you. I realize now. That I didn't really love you.