10K SPECIAL

Thank you guys so much for the 10K reads, the votes and the amazing comments!!

The small family of three were eating breakfast in peace, as far as peaceful goes in the Bakugou-Midoriya household. Katsuki was flipping pancakes over while angrily shouting at Michelle through the phone. Apparently there was some kind of press conference planned he didn't know about and he definitely didn't want to go either. Izuku was mumbling up a storm while reading the hero news on his phone, analysing the situations and their consequences like always.

He might not use Share With One that much anymore, it's still a part of his personality and honestly it would be more freaky if he stopped doing so than it is to actually see him at it. Or so Valerie thought. Ah yes, Valerie. She was used to mornings like these, having to grow up with the top two heroes as her fathers. Not that she was complaining though. She absolutely loved them and they loved her and that's all she could ever wish for!

"I'm not doing it! Figure something out yourself!" Bakugou yelled in anger, breaking off the call and throwing his phone through the room. It was had blast protection so it would survive this as well. In a completely changed mood, the blonde man now turned around to his 15 year old daughter with a small smile on his face, flipping a pancake on her plate.
"Here ya go sweetie, eat up. You're gonna need all the strength you can get for your first day"

"Hng, don't remind me" she complained, groaning as she let her head fall onto the table. Today was her first day of high school and she got into UA on recommendations. Of course she did, I mean, have you seen who her dads are? And she was really happy about it to, don't get her wrong, but none of her other friends had made it in so now she would be all alone... And apparently the kids that got in through recommendations aren't really favoured at the start of the year cause people thought they didn't actually have to work for their spot.

Bullshit

"Oh come on Val! It will be fun! You'll have auntie Momo as homeroom teacher, remember?" Deku smiled, trying to cheer her up. It didn't help though. Having someone who is basically family teach you makes everyone think you're a teacher's pet and they give you good grades for family reasons and not cause you deserve it. Damnit... Valerie would much rather have someone else as her homeroom teacher, yet she didn't have the heart to tell Momo that when she happily announced Val was part of her class.

"If anyone gives you a hard time, just punch them in the face" Kacchan stated with a smirk, making Midoriya gasp.
"Kacchan! No! We don't atone violence!"
"I atone it" the blonde shrugged, looking back at his kid.
"Aim for the nose, got it?"
"Yes pops, always aim for the nose, I got it" she sighed with a small smile, starting to eat her pancake. Izuku huffed, pouting a bit as he crossed his arms.

"If she gets in trouble on her first day for starting a fight, I'm blaming you"
"Oh come on angel~ Don't be like that~" Katsuki grinned, kissing his boyfriend on is cheek and in his neck as he hugged him from behind. Valerie rolled her eyes and left the breakfast table to get her stuff. She put on her school uniform, grabbed her bag, jumped into her shoes and was ready to leave when her dad stopped her.

"Not so fast!" he smiled, grabbing her face and giving her a kiss on the forehead.
"You will do great out there Val, just believe in yourself"
"Of course dad, always" she smiled, putting on her jacket.
"Don't forget we're walking you home after our patrol so you better remember every detail for the debriefing!" Katsuki yelled from inside the kitchen.

This made the black haired girl laugh and Deku ruffled her hair a little.
"Have fun and be careful!"
"Don't break any bones like that green headed idiot did!" Bakugou shouted, still in the kitchen.
"Kacchan!" Midoriya whined, going over to his boyfriend. They'll probably 'argue' for about another five minutes before making out. So Valerie figured this was the best time to escape the house.