Chapter 12 - Mental Battle

Bakugou instantly pushed his glass towards Kirishima and ran up to his boyfriend, holding his hands and staring into his eyes.
"Is she trying to take over your mind?"
Izuku simply nodded, a tear escaping his eye.
"Alright, stay with me okay? Don't give in to her. Distract yourself"
"Yes... Okay" he whispered, his legs giving out. He fell against Kacchan, who slowly lowered to the ground.

"Momo, pen and paper, quickly" Bakugou ordered, seeing Midoriya's hand shaking a little.
"What is happening?" Iidia asked.
"The woman that took control over him five years ago is trying to invade his mind again" Katsuki stated loudly, causing people to panic a little.

"She needs to be able to see her victim before she can control them... Search the room! Destroy any camera you find!"

"Here" Momo said softly, handing down the pen and papers. Izuku didn't reply. He just started writing and muttering.
"Why isn't she trying to control any of us?" Todoroki asked as he and Bakugou joined the search.
"She needs DNA to control a person" Katsuki explained.
"That quirk is seriously fucked up!" Kaminari stated, running up to one of the walls and putting his hands down.

"Denki, good thinking! Quickly, everyone hands off the wall!" Jirou shouted before nodding to her husband. He gave her a thumps up and took a deep breath before electrifying the walls of the whole room. There were a few thuds across the room from camera's that broke down due to his quirk.

"Good job babe" Jirou smiled as he walked around with a dumb look on his face.
"Hehehe" he chuckled, giving her two thumps up.
"It's not working!" Ochako yelled, looking at Deku who was still writing furiously. Momo picking up one of the pages and her eyes widened.
"Guys, look at this"
Bakugou grabbed the paper and his eyes got slightly bigger...

DIE you're a monster Midoriya KILLER submit to me MURDERER don't try to fight your nature EVIL

Izuku was crying as he kept writing. Green shocks started sparking. They vanished as soon as they appeared, but kept coming back. He harshly put down the words on the paper, pushing it towards Kacchan as he continued to mutter and write.
"What does it say?" Todoroki asked.

HURT ME

"D-Deku..." Katsuki whispered, kneeling down in front of his boyfriend, who was crying and desperatly trying to keep Majutsu out.
"Do it!" he cried out all of the sudden, standing up. His body shaking. His eyes darted around the room but he didn't seem to find what he was looking for.

Instead, he made a small blast in his hand, making people realise what he was about to do. He pushed his hand on his chest and created a big explosion, making him cough. His clothes got thorn but underneath that you could see he had hardened himself.
"The pain is keeping him sane!" Momo exclaimed.
"Well, you don't have to tell me twice!" Mina grinned, punching Deku in the face.

"Die... Hurt... Kill..." he muttered, making her kick him to the ground.
"No! I won't hurt them!" he screamed, pulling at his hair.
"I won't listen to you!"
He started crying out in pain and Kirishima held Mina back from hitting Midoriya again.

You can't keep me out forever my sweet little puppet~ You will fall and I will take over. Why struggle so much? The sooner I can get out of this dusty attic, the better if you ask me...

Suddenly his eyes snapped open and he took a deep breath.
"She's in the attic!"
Green shocks ran through his right arm and he punched Mina into the wall on the other side of the room. Bad boy~
"She has taken control of his arm. Ribbit" Tsu said.

"Go!" Deku yelled, looking at his boyfriend with tear stained eyes. Majutsu kept whispering threats and insults in his head but he wasn't giving in.
"The attic! Now! Before I completely lose myself!"
"I'll stay here to hold him back if he loses control" Todoroki said, looking at Bakugou.