New Goals

As Michael finished his veggies he tossed the can across the room. I took the opportunity to speak.

"Baby, how safe is this place?" I had to figure it out. Michael pushes a tray to me that read a nearby store.

"I see, well I'm sure they'd notice supplies leaving. So, I'm sure you know we can't stay here." I continued, he didn't exactly exhibit behavior that agreed with me. My hand reaches to play with his messy curls. He turned his head so our eye's met. Those dark eye's, I could swear they became a new color now. Maybe even a tint of blue.

"Doesn't mean we can't enjoy it right now." I purse my lips into a smile. I lean in kissing his still playing with his hair.

"Know anywhere for a decent shower?" I whisper against his lips.

~

Carter had just returned to the children's hospital. His eye's bore dark circles, his hair a mess instead of being slicked back, and let alone no fresh shaven face. He was on edge losing it over Audrey. He missed her.

"Dr. Dewitt you are still on absence." Another doctor says from the entrance.

"I can't focus, I-I need distraction." He fumbles his arms fidgeting around his jacket. The doctor looked at him with deep sympathy. He took him aside to talk privately.

"Carter you aren't well. Halloween night's events left you very unstable, it's not good for the children." When he spoke he saw Carter's attention bounced off every wall. The doctor furrowed his brow with deeper sympathy until an idea popped into mind.

"Carter why don't you check in on Madeline? I know you two were always on and off, maybe now that Audrey is gone she wouldn't be thinking the worse of it?" He wrinkles a side smile. Seeing Carter's attention snap to him hearing Audrey's name.

"Madeline and I broke professional behavior therefor a relationship was deplorable. Audrey was always there."

"Because she was your patient and you broke professional behavior with her, even when she never wanted it." The doctor interrupts.

"Carter. Please. As your friend I really want what's best for you. As much as I knew you knew, Audrey was an unconscious mess of Michael Myer's doing. She loved him as much as you loved her. But please Carter, you got to move on." He pleaded holding Carter right in front of him. Carter shifted his gaze to the floor lost in mind.

"Call Madeline." Was the last thing he says before returning to the nurses.

"Madeline." Carter still standing in place just mutters in insanity.

~

Dr. Loomis had stayed near Jamie's room after telling Tina the whole truth. She had been with Jamie still waiting for Jamie to open up and talk about what happened. She was still on her side gazing out the window.

"Jamie dear it is okay to talk to us." Loomis came over to sit in a chair blocking her view. Jamie looks up at him and signs she didn't want to.

"Your voice came back Jamie you don't need to do that." Tina lays her hand on Jamie's shoulder. Jamie shook her head violently and hid her face in the pillow.

"Jamie holding everything in like that won't make the pain go away." Loomis says.

"He's right. Please Jamie." Tina continues.

"Jamie." Loomis says after. Jamie ignored as they're voices took turns egging on her to open up. They sounded like roads of thunder in her skull. It was unbearable and she couldn't understand why they don't understand she didn't want to talk. After hearing her name a few more times she responds.

"She tried to kill me!" She yells as her head whips off the pillow. Tears began rolling off her cheeks to which Tina immediately wipes away.

"When I thought she cared about me. She didn't hesitate to kill me to get away with..him." She trembles from memory very heartbroken.

"Jamie she cared for you more than you can imagine. She was dying and only your Uncle could've fixed that. Sadly it may be twisted but the only solution." Loomis patted her hand that had a fierce grip on the sheets under her. Jamie finally calmed and lay back to pillow.

"Why does she need him?" She asks whimpering through a sob.

"This goes back farther then that Jamie." Loomis begins to explain.

~

I yelped as I leaped into a rushing river. It was cold but not too cold. The water washed off what seem to have felt a layer of dirt off me. When I surfaced Michael was standing at the edge of the rocks just watching over me. I splash some water in his direction.

"Come in." I command playfully. He twisted his head to the side, it was different then him doing that with the mask on. Less threatening in a way.

"Baby. You know you need to." I play still splashing water around me. Michael stayed the same not even moving his foot.

"Oh come on!" I groan now coming at him from the water. He didn't move until I tried to pull him in. I probably had better luck pulling on a branch.

"Mi-chael.." I strain still pulling, I had no budge. As I was about to let go I decided one last plea. I gave him puppy eye's. "Please?" I plead in an almost seductive tone.

Then splash, we both fell into the water. I felt Michael's arm around my waist boosting me up. I gasp for air laughing moving my hair back. When I saw how much cleaner Michael was I almost jolted.
His skin was a tint darker before but I wouldn't have thought it was dirt. Seeing him now I'd think it was a weird tan. Now his skin shimmered bright like porcelain. His hair was more stranded less bunched, some blonde even protruded. His facial features are what really kept me in a daze; they were more broaden as if he never aged. Even his almost blind eye was glowing a dark shade with gloss. My mouth dropped I wasn't even sure if I blinked. Michael noticed my stand still and brought his hand to my face, stroking my cheek gently.

"Whoa." I whisper.

ありがとう!= thank you!
I hope you like it and leave a comment!
See you next chapter :]
-FL