The Worst Flashback - Chapter Fourteen -

--------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N was only five.  He was still asleep when it happened.  His uncle was on top of him.  Y/N woke up.  His uncle put a hand over Y/N's mouth.  He pulled down his pants and started raping him.  Y/N couldn't help but cry.  His Uncle noticed this and put his dick in his mouth.  Y/N tried to bite but was beaten severely for it.  His asshole and mouth were filled with his uncle's cum.

Y/N: Please! Stop!

Uncle: Shut up!

His uncle kept on raping him until he just... stopped.  He knocked the boy out and left.  Y/N woke up to him choking on his uncle's cum.  He cried some more.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up crying.  Clementine was next to me.  She woke up as soon as I jolted up.

Clementine: Are you okay?

I could barely answer that.

Y/N: My "uncle"... he...

Clementine: Don't worry.  You aren't going back to your "uncle".

Y/N: He raped me.

Clementine: What?

Y/N: My uncle raped me.  When I was five, he full-on raped me while I was sleeping.  He got on top of me, and that was when I woke up.  He forced me to... sexually please him...

You found yourself beginning to cry.

Clementine: That's why you're against it...

Y/N: It's why I asked before... well, you know... it brought back bad memories.

Clementine: Why didn't you tell me?

Y/N: I would rather just ignore it happened.  Makes me feel better about myself.  I didn't tell anybody for years after it happened.  I don't know why.  I could have easily won the case, but I already feared the rapist that would be just yards away from me in court.

Clementine: Okay, well... let's try and sleep -- we've got a big day tomorrow.

Y/N: Okay...

I felt myself fall back into the bed Clementine and I shared.  I hated my uncle every day after I found out what he did to me was.  I even called him a rapist to his face in public.  He'd always bring me to the bathroom and do it again.  "Fuck you, you rapist!" I'd yell in some smaller, less-fortunate mall.  Nobody would notice, unlike what I had hoped for.