chapter 13-

A day has past sense I told the class about the baby shower. Adrien is wearing his usual outfit that consists of his black shirt and white jacket. I am wearing a matching outfit to make us look cute. Gabriel is helping the other maids with the decorations. Adrien and I still don't know the gender and the decor with help us know. Alya is gonna be taking photos and Nino will be playing music. I'm still very nerves. I pace around the room with an amused Kwami on my shoulder.

"Marinette, you shouldn't be like this. It's going to be fine. Don't stress out." She said with all of the seriousness she could muster. But I could here a faint giggled after. I hear a knock at the door.

"Tikki, hide." When she hid, I went to the door and opened it to see Natalie standing there looking rather happy. I smiled back and welcomed her in the room. She accepted the invitation and let herself in.

"Good evening Ms. Marinette. I am here to go over the schedule for the baby shower." I mentally groan and nod. She proceeds to talk about what will happen but I'm only interested in the fact that this is only happening because I'm pregnant. I stiffly put my palm over my belly and rub it softly. I fell something move at that and I continue doing that. I smile when she said something about the gender but not saying what it was.

Start of baby shower

All the guest have arrived and I'm super excited. I walk down the stairs into the dining area. I look around to see if I could find Adrien but he wasn't there yet. I sigh and walk to Alya. She admires the place and smiles when she sees me.

"Girl this place is amazing. You guys really outdid yourselfs."

"Come on, this is only the welcome. The rest of the party will be in the ballroom. Have you seen Adrien."

"Yeah he went with Nino for something. They both haven't come back." I nod. "Hey can I ask you something?" She asks me as I smile. "Can I...um...you know...." she gestures to me belly and I lift me shirt to reveal it. She gasps and slowly pits her hands on it. Rubbing softly. I smile when the baby kicked and she fangirled. Just wait until you figure out the whole truth...

"Guests gather round. And please enter the ballroom. All but Marinette for now." Gabriel greets. I stay put while everyone gets in and gasps.

I have to close my eyes for me not to try to see. After they got comfortable.

"Now Marinette you can enter the room." Gabriel spoke softly towards me. I nod and walk into the room. I look all around and see pink and blue ribbons all over the place on the ceiling, the wall, and on the floor. That only means one thing. I'm gonna have a boy and a girl. I smile and rub my belly gently again. I look around to see Adrien and Nino standing on a platform. Adrien looks very nerves and I just think he looks handsome too. Nino hands him a mike.

"Hello everyone. Today we are here to celebrate my beautiful girlfriends baby shower. And I have another thing in mind as well." He looks right at me and walks closer to me. "Marinette, the moment I met you I fell in love. All those years ago when you were with your sister. I knew that you were a wonderful girl. A girl I could never deserve. So I speak from the bottom of my heart. Marinette, you make me the happiest I have been in a long time. And would you make me the happiest man in Earth and marry me?" He stated with a ring in his hand. I am now in tears and so are many others. I walk closer to him.

"Adrien I love you with all of my heart and I am the luckiest to call you my boyfriend. So...Yes.... I would love to become your wife." He gets up and dips me to kiss me. Earning many cheers to erupt. He puts the ring on my firnger and I smile at it.

The rest of the night was wonderful. That night I became a future Agreste. That night I became a future Noir. That night I became the happiest woman on Earth. This man that will soon be my husband is the beat thing that has happened to me. Thank you god.

Thanks for reading this chapter. I know it's short. But thanks for reading. I am so sorry about the slow updates. I will try to update more often. Bye.