chapter 4-

"Do I turn you on?" The the tall blonde asked me seductively.

"What?" I asked confused at what he said.

"Do I turn you on?" Asked again with the same tone.

"No." I say with seriousness in my voice. "Never been aroused and plan to keep it that way." I say with spunk and quickly move away from his grasp quicker than he can process. The bell had rang and I walked intoj math.

All in all, the class was boring. I had already known what half the lessons were. I knew what to do. I did get annoyed with Chloe complaining about a slightly complicated question. As soon as the bell rang I got up and went to the cafeteria. There were an assortment of tables and chairs some with benches. I saw a small round table and thought that was good enough. I sat down and got out my lunch. I had packed two sandwiches and a couple bags of chips. I bought a water and sat in peace.

"Is this seat taken?"

I looked behind me and see Adrien standing there pointing to the seat beside me.

"No go ahead." I say politely.

He nods and smiles at me. I return the smile and see him blush a little. "Why'd you leave me in the hallway back there?" He asked with amusement but tried to act hurt.

"I needed to get to class." I say honestly.

"We go to the same class." He said sounding a bit hurt but he had a smirk on his face.

"Well, excuse me if I don't have boys asking me daily if they turn me on. Can't blame me for leaving though."

He chuckled at my words. "So I heard that Chat escorted you to school this morning. Why's that?" He asked.

I blushed and spoke, "he offered to take me to school today. Though won't be surprised if it is only a one time thing. It was a little embarrassing to be honest."

He chucked, "Why? I think that would be awesome."

"I don't like attention very much. I can be very shy. And other time I just get flustered easily." He smiled and I blushed again.

"Clearly." He laughed.

"Ha ha laugh it up." I joked.

"Why did he offers to give you a lift here anyways? What about your parents?"

"They didn't want me to go to school until collage. Just like my sister."

"Your sister? What is she like?"

As he spoke I looked down, "Esmee was awesome. She was the protector of the house. And an amazing person all around. She had long raven hair like me with dark blue eyes. She was tall but not too tall. We used to sneak out and go to the park when I was little."

"What do you mean by use to?" He asked genuinely.

"We went to the mall seven years ago. I saw the toys aisle and wanted to take a look and she agreed. I went closer to all of the little toys and saw these guys taking oil and tires and a couple bikes. I told her about it. I was young I didn't know what to do." I started crying. "The men went to the cashier and pointed gun at them to give them money. I knew that much. My sister saw it. She told them not to. She told me to run. I didn't want to. She kept on telling me she would be okay and I need to get the police. So I finally did. I tripping on the way and one of them saw me. He pointed the gun at me. I started crawling away slowly. The man noticed it. But before he pulled the trigger my sister....she...sh......" I took a shaky breath and Adrien gave me a reassuring smile, "she wrapped her arms around me and took the bullet for me. She died because I was too clumsy when she told me to get out of there." I was balling at this point and I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I looked to they were coming from and saw Adrien. I smiled and excepted the hug.

"That must of been tough." He whispered in my ear. I finally calmed down after about two minutes and broke the hug. He seemed to have whined when I wasn't in his arms. I just giggled and he smiled. We just talked and ate for the the rest of lunch. Apparently he is the schools bad boy with a big reputation. I just laughed and he pouted. I'll believe that when I see it.

It is the end of the day and I am walking home. I forgot which way is home. Damn now I may get lost.

"You lost, princess." A dark cat like figure approached me. I smiled and looked behind me.

"Very lost, kitty. Can you help me out?" I asked him shyly but politely.

He just chucked and asked ,"do we have a damsel in distress? Well all be darn." He joked. I just rolled my eyes and he walked with me to my house. "So how was school?" He asked me.

"It was okay. I guess. First day and already paired up with Chloe. And has to do the project by myself."

"Yikes, that's sucks." He joked.

"I also made a friend I think."

"Oh, who might this friend be?" He asked.

"Well, he the schools 'bad boy'. Bad boy my ass. He s a huge softy. If he was he wouldn't of cared about me crying."

"Wait you cried? Who made you cry? Was it Mr. Bad Boy?" He asked kind of acting mad but it seemed like he knew what happened though.

"No. A couple of people asked an about my sister. I always had an excuse to not answer. Except at lunch. When he asked me. I broke down crying and he gave me a hug to calm me down. It was actually very sweet. Not so much of a Mr. Tough guy." I joked.

"Oh. So other than Chloe and lunch, you had a good day?"

"Yeah. I did. Hey would you help me with my project. I need to figure out which god or goddess I should do it on. I know all about green mythology. So I could to Celtic or I could to chinese. I know a little about those two."

"What do you know about Celtic and Chinese?"

"In Celtic, I know about the Niet the war god and in Chinese I know about Plagg the god of destruction."

"Plagg? As in my Kwami?" He asked confused.

"I have seen Plagg maybe one or two times. So yes as in him. He is actually a god surprisingly."

"When did you see Plagg?" He asked freaking out.

"A couple times when you would sleep over your transformation would go off and Plagg would wake me up rudely to get him some cheese."

"Do you know who I am?" He asked kind of frightened.

"No. He would tell me to look at you many times at those times. I always said no. If you want me to know who you are. You can be the one to tell me."

"Lets get to your balcony to continue this conversation." I nodded as he grabbed and and jumped.

Thanks for reading and I hope you like this. For your information. J know very little about Celtic Mythology. And very little about Chinese Mythology. But a lot about Greek Mythology. Again I hope you like it and continue reading this story. Bye.