chapter 6-

It's morning right now. I was the first one up. I look to my right and see a sleeping Chat. I smile and snuggle back up with him. It's still early. I closed my eyes and put my head on his chest. When I felt bare skin, I started freaking out. I quickly jumped back from him and looked at myself too. I was as naked as he was. What happened last night? Why am I naked? And why is Chat right next to me? Faster than so could think, all the memories of last night came back to me. My face became a dark shade of red. I tried to get out of bed. Only to have a shooting pain in my lower region. Chat still being asleep, I tried my best to get out of bed without making noise. I miserably failed though. Soon as I step off the bed. I tried to take a step and fell on the floor. Damn.

With all of the commotion I finally put clothes on. My crotch still oozing with pain. I went down stairs to get some breakfast. When I went back up, I made sure to grab some camembert tarts for his Kwami. I open my trap door a quickly close it. I look to see if he is still sleeping. To my relief we still is. I made sure to keep it out. Sure enough a loud sound and a green light came and I looked away towards to food. A black flying cat-like Kwami came out and started eating.

"Thanks again for the food, princess." The black Kwami spoke. I always thought it was funny that he and his holder both call me princess. "Are you sure you don't want to know who the real Chat Noir is?"

I nodded, "If he really wants me to know. He should be the one to tell me. Not the other way around." He sighed and continued to eat his cheese. I just giggled at how fast he could eat. "How can you eat that much cheese in one setting?"

"Years and years of practice." He chuckled with his mouth full of stinky cheese. "Are your parents here?"

I shook my head, "they went out of town for a bakers convention."

He looked at me confused. "They didn't invite you? Or better yet me?" I just giggled and shook my head. He sighed again and came closer to me hugging my left cheek. "I still am greatful you gave me food. Last night was torture. I'm just glad he remembered to take off the suit." He joked and gagged at the same time. I just nervesly chuckled.

"Mari? Plagg?" A detransformed Chat spoke from behind me.

"Just say the words kid." Plagg told him.

"PLAGG, CLAWS OUT." He explained as Plagg disappeared again. A green light came again. "Ok you can look." He spoke. I looked behind me at a half awake Chat. His suit was backm on him with a half smile on him as well.

"How'd you sleep?" I asked him seductively. He just smirked and came closer to me.

"Very well princess. Very well." He smiled as he kissed me.

"I have to ask you something."

"What is it, princess?" Chat asked half worried.

"What are we?" I asked while scratching the back of my neck.

"What do you mean, princess?" He smirked at me.

"What is our status as of right now?" I ask with all of the seriousness I could muster.

"How about we go out today and we could figure that out." He suggested with a bigger grin on his face.

"That's sounds nice." I spoke. He smiled genuinely as I smiled and blushed at the same time.

"Well, I have to be some where. I'll pick you up at ten. Is that okay?" He asked.

"Yeah that's perfect." I spoke again as he smiled got bigger.

"Okay see ya later, princess." He gave me a quick kiss and left me to my thoughts. Might as well take a shower. I went to the bathroom and soaked in the bath for about an hour in a half. Thank God my parents aren't home.

Time skip

I finally got out of the bath. I wrapped a towel around my small body. I went through my dressers looking for clothes for now. In my shirt drawer I saw a small box with ancient Chinese symbols on it. I grabbed it after getting dress. I sat on my bed and opened it. It looked like plain old earings. But all of the sudden a pink figure starred flying around me and a small red with black spotted Kwami showed up. What the heck? I asked my self. It looked at me and smiled. Yep I'm dead.

"Hello Marinette." The weird figure spoke in a soft and high pitched tone much different from Plagg's. I wasn't freaking out but I was surprised.

"Uh...what...are you?" I asked shyly.

The figure giggled a little, "I'm Tikki. Your Kwami."

I froze, "when did I get a Kwami?" I asked her.

"Don't worry. I just was delivered here when you were in the bathroom."

"Plagg, this better not be a prank." I spoke irritated.

"I AM NOT PLAGG. I am Tikki. Like I told you." She yelled but surprisingly calmed down midsentence. "Do you have any food? I'm starving." Sshe asked shyly holding her itty bitty stomach. I nodded.

"What do you eat? Cheese?"

She shook her head. "Anything but cheese. Mostly cookies though." I nodded and ran dow and up the stairs with cookies on a plate. She took one and ate it enjoying the flavor. I realised she is much different from Plagg. She is sweet and kind. He is picky and grumpy.

"So your a Kwami?" I asked and she nodded. "Why were you in my shirt drawer?" I asked confused.

"Another Kwami, that you don't know, brought me here to make sure that you have me."

"Okay. One more question. Why me?" I asked her.

"Well, you would make an amazing Ladybug. Those earings grant you the power of creation. While Chats ring grants him the power of destruction."

"So we are basically opposites."

"Yep pretty much."

"Can other know about this?" I asked nerves about what she will say.

"Only people you can trust that will keep this a secret. Other than that. No."

"So what does my power do?"

"I suck at description. So put them on and say Tikki spots on." I explained. I nodded and did what she told me to. I was enveloped into a pink light and a tight suit following close to it. After a second I looked in the mirror seeing me in a ladybug themed costume.

"Wow. This is amazing." I spoke. I looked down to my side, seeing a yoyo. I picked it up and looked at the instructions and the users guide. It didn't read it out loud though. I nodded and jumped out of my window. Feeling the breeze blow at my skin. It felt amazing. I felt free. No wonder Chat said he felt amazing as his alter ego. Because I do right now. Get ready world. Here I come. With that though I swung off.

Thanks for reading this chapter I hope you like it. I decided on having Ladybug in the story anyways. Yeah, I may not like her very much. But it's not Miraculous Ladybug with out Ladybug. Thanks again for reading. Bye.