"Oh! Right S-sorry!" Eijirou exclaimed as he stood  to the side a blush still on his face. So stupid he thought.

The boy bend down and grabbed some carrots and threw it on the counter.

"Oh. A real howler in July,yes? Where could it have come from?" The man ask friendly.
"The north mountain."The boy mumbled  as he grapped an ax and some ropes.

" North mountain?" Ejirou whispered.

The boy put his stuff on the counter.

"That will be 40." The guy said.

"What the hell? Forty? No,10!"

"Oh,dear that's not good see,this is from our winter stock,where supply and demand have a big problem." The guy  explained nicely.

"You want to talk about a supply and demand problem old man? I sell ice for a living." The boy growled.

"Ooh. That's a rough business to be in right now!" Ejirou chuckled.

Giving him a sorry look
"Still 40 but I will throw in a visit to Toyomitsu sauna Yoo-hoo Hi, family." The man waved to his family in the sauna.

"Yoo-Hoo" his family waved.

"Look you bastard ten is all I got. Help me out." The boy groan.

"Okay, ten will get you this and no more." The old  man pointed to the carrots. "Okay just tell me one thing what was happening on the north mountain? Did it seems magical?" Kirishima ask.

"Yes!" The boy pulled down his scarf "Now,back up while I deal with this crook over here." The blonde pointed to Fat Gum.

The old man stood up towering over the two. "What did you just call me?" He ask.

"UGH PUT ME DOWN YOU BASTARD BEFORE I KILL YOU!!" The boy shouted  trying to get out of his gasp. The man thew him out and into the snow.

"Bye bye!" he cheerfully said.
The boy sputtered out curse words as Sero walk over sniffing him. "No,Sero I didn't get your damn carrots but I did find us a place to sleep."

The old man calmly walk back inside the store.

"I'm sorry about this violence,I will add a quart of lutefisk,so we have good feelings just the outfit and the boots,yeah?" He ask

"Uh...." Ejirou look out the door thinking.

*Inside the place the boy and Sero was staying in*

The young boy softly strung the lute as he sung quite harshly.

Reindeers are better than people
Sero don't you think that's true?

"Yeah,people will beat you and curse you and cheat you every one of them's bad except you" The Young boy sung. Sero look at him with a blank expression.

"Dude you know I'm not in my reindeer form so you don't have to talk for me." Sero said with a bored expression. The boy glared at him.

But people smell better than reindeers Sero don't you think I'm right?

That's once again true for all,except you Sero sung smiling slightly.

The boy chuckled.

You got me let's call it a night
Good night
Don't let the bed bugs bite

The young boy finish his little song and pulled his hat off revealing his blond hair,he closed his eyes. Sero laid beside him closing his eyes too.

"Nice song man." The door open and revealed Ejirou he changed his pants and had on a red cloak. He smiled brightly.

Blushing the blonde hair boy sat up.
"What do you want shitty hair?" He grumbled.

Smiling bright Eijirou pointed outside "I need you to take me up the mountain" Ejirou ask.

"HAHAHA!????" The blonde boy laugh loudly. Confused Ejirou said "What's funny?"

The boy put his hands behind his head and laid back.
"Pft,get lost loser. I don't take people places."

"Let me rephrase that."

Ejirou threw a brown bag at his stomach growling the boy open the bag and pulled out the rope and pickax. A shock expression came in his face before it was placed by a smirk.

"You forgot Sero carrots." he smugly said. Ejirou frown and threw the carrots at his face.

"We leave now,right now!" Once he still didn't move Ejirou frown before it was place by a confident smirk.

"You can't seriously be a mountain climber that can't climb mountains..." That triggered something in his mind cause he got up so fast that Ejirou barley had time to duck.

"I'LL KILL YOU!!" Ejirou move to the other side.
The boy growled and quickly turned around and  threw a punch at Ejirou who quickly blocked it by shielding his face with his arms.

Ejirou suddenly felt his jacket torn away from his skin, and saw his skin jagged and rough.

The blonde rub his hand in pain, and backed away.

"What the fuck?!?!" Ejirou was still in shock. He look at his hands which was rough and hard.

He look at the boy who was looking at his hands.
"You one of them too." he mumbled

"W-what the h-how did I do that?! What's going on with me?" Ejirou ask. The blonde look at him confusedly "You seriously didn't know that you have a quirk?"

Ejirou snapped his head up
"What's a quirk?"