Let it Go

"Snow?"
"Why is there snow?"

The villagers questioned as Ejirou and Touya made their way through. Ejirou shivered ever so slightly.

"Are you alright?" Touya ask
"No"
"Did you know?" Touya grabbed his hand. Ejirou look down sadly.
"No" he mumbled.

"Look it's snowing. Its snowing!" Monoma exclaimed.

"The queen has cursed this land! She must be stopped! You have to go after her" Monoma pulled on Testu-Testu face.

"WAIT no!" Kirishima stated firmly.

Monoma quickly jump and hid behind his two body guards.

"You! Is there a quirk in you too? Are you a monster,too?" He ask.

"No,no I'm completely ordinary"
"That's right he is" Touya stepped up and placed his hand on Ejirou shoulder.

"And my brother is not a monster"

"She nearly killed ME!" Monoma had this crazy look in his eyes.

"You slipped on Ice" Touya bluntly said.

"Yeah HIS ice" Touya rolled his eyes at him.

"It was an accident. She was scared she didn't mean it. She didn't mean for any of this to happen" Ejirou look down sadly.

"Tonight was my fault I pushed her so, I'm the one that needs to go after her" Ejirou sigh.

He ran his hand through his hair.

"What?"
Ejirou ignore Touya
"Bring me my horse, please" Ejirou ask.

"Ejirou  no Its too dangerous" Ejirou look at Touya with a determine face.

"Shoto is not dangerous I'll bring him back,and I'll make this right"
Ejirou walk backwards. Soon they bought him his horse Iida help put on Ejirou red cloat.

"I'm coming with you"
"No,I need you here to take care of Arendelle" Ejirou gave Touya a soft smile.

"I leave prince Touya in charge"

It was silence

"Are you sure you could trust him?" Touya ask once again."I don't want you getting hurt"
Ejirou chuckled softly.
"He's my brother he will never hurt me" With that said Ejirou was off. Leaving everyone wondering if he could stop this winter.

*At the top of a snowy mountain*

Shoto walk up the snowy mountain sadly. After a while he sat down against this rock crying.

"It's all my fault" he mumbled.

Than he felt the rock move but before he had time to move.

"PRINCE SHOTO!!" Gasping Shoto  fell backwards.