No time long see!!

Soon it was time for the coronation the choir people singing the rest of the people sat down. Shoto stood in front of the Priest his hands in front of him. His face had no emotion he tried his hardest to not look at Ejirou.

But he had to admit he did grew up alot and is alot muscular. The priest took out the crown Shoto gulped and held his head down as the priest put the crown on his head.

Shoto stood right back up the priest than held out a pillow that had the decipter and the other thing. Trying to be sneaky Shoto was about to pick it up but the priest cleared his throat.

Shoto stop and look at him

"Your majesty,the gloves" The priest whispered.

Shoto heart started pounding really fast he slowly took both of his gloves off. His hands shaking from how nervous he is.

He put the gloves down and shakily grabbed the two objects. He turn around and held it up everyone stood up the priest than begin to talk. Shoto look down slightly and saw the two objects has begin to freeze and melt.

He could feel his left side begin to warm up. Please hurry up he thought

"King Shoto of Arendelle" as soon as those words left his mouth Shoto quickly turn around put the two objects down and put on his gloves.

Just as everyone else finish saying King Shoto of Arendelle they all started clapping and cheering.

*Time skip to the party*

The party soon begin and everyone immendatly started dancing to the music.

Shoto walk calmly up to the front as Iida said "King Shoto of Arendelle" "Prince Ejirou of Arendelle" Everyone stopped dancing and bowed. Ejirou ran up to the front and made sure to stand as far away from his brother.

But Iida gentle pick him up and placed him directly next to Shoto. Everyone stood back up and clapped happily than went back to what they was doing.

Ejirou rubbed his neck their was an awkward silence between the two siblings. Ejirou wanting to break the silence but had nothing to say. Shoto who wasn't used to talking to no one, cleared his throat.

"Hi" He said.
"Hi me? Oh.. Um... Hi?" Ejirou cringed slightly it sounded more like a question. Shoto who wanted to keep the conversation going said the first thing on his mind.

"You look handsome" He replied his voice was not cold or harsh.

"Thanks bro. You look handsome as well I mean it looks like you've been working out hehe" Ejirou chatted excitedly as he finally talk to Shoto.

Shoto Chuckled a bit "Thank you"

"So this is what a party looks like" Ejirou nodded "Kinda boring if you ask me I mean I thought parties are supposed to be lit" Ejirou laughed a bit.

"Lit?" Shoto questioned with one eyebrow raised. Realizing his mistake Ejirou covered his mouth. "Uhh I-I mean fun" Shoto laugh a bit.

"Don't worry I think I like the word 'lit'" Ejirou wanted to snort at how formal he sounded. But decided against it.

"What's the amazing smell?" Shoto questioned both of them sniffed the air and look at each other. "Soba" they both giggled.

Just as Ejirou was about to ask Shoto something "Your majesty". Both of them turn around to see Iida (The announcer of Arendelle) "The Duke of Weaseltown" Iida announced.

"Weselton!,My name is Monoma" He had said. He had a never ending evil smirk with light blonde hair and ocean eyes.

"I wanted to offer your first dance as King" Monoma than did a weird dance and bowed.