Beginning

Long ago,their were this couple who runs a bakery in a small town called Arendelle. It's the type of town where everyone knows each other and are close like family.

The two bakery were a lovely couple they are very generous,nice,kind and thoughtful. They are grateful about everything,on the outside they act like they have no worries or have no troubles. But behind close doors that's a whole different story.

"No such luck?" The husband ask
The wife shook her head no with a frown. "Hey.. don't worry we'll have one soon" The husband hugged his wife tightly. "I think something's wrong with me" she mumbled. "I-I mean we tried and tried over and over again but it never works out" The wife was upset angry and hurt.

The husband felt her pain and hugged tighter (if that was possible). "Shh maybe it's stress?" The wife shook her head no. You see the problem is that they can't have children,the wife had alot of mis carriages.

"Look let's just face the fact that we can't have children.... And it's all because of me" the wife whispered the last part. Silent tears streamed down her face,her long brown hair up in a bun.

The husband frown more he always wanted kids and always dreamed of having one. He always love looking at how innocent kids are and how they are a little bundle of sunshine. "Well how about this we could try one final time" the husband shook the negatives out of his head.

The wife look up she already gave up "Babe no I had four Mis carriages and I don't think I could lose another one especially like last time" She held her stomach and walk away. Arranging the bread and muffins and other stuff.

The husband shoulders slumped
As it grew silent between them. He hates to see his wife upset,he thought of ways to make her happy. After a few minutes of brain storming he got the perfect idea.

He grabbed his old guitar and strum a few notes grabbing her attention. He smirk before he played the familiar tune which made his wife smile.

When your legs don't work
Like they used to before

And I can't sweep you off your feet Will your mouth still
Remember the taste of my love

Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks

And darling I will be loving you till we're 70

And baby my heart could still fall hard at 23

And I'm thinking about how people fall in love in mysterious ways

Maybe just the touch of a hand

Oh me I fall in love with you every single day

And I just wanna tell you I am

The husband got up and walk over to his wife who was smiling ear to ear. He stood in front of her and kneeled down on one knee and continue singing.

So honey now

Take me into your loving arms

Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars

Place your head on my beating heart

Im thinking out loud

Maybe we found love right where we are

Once the song was finish the wife was crying "Babe I will not give up I believe we could do this"  the husband sat down his guitar and held both of her hands. The wife grabbed his head and smashed her lips with his making the husband stumble.