Love is an Open door

Ejirou sadly sniffed as he move his way around  people. I should've known Kirishima thought as he  wiped away his tears. Someone than bent over bumping into Ejirou who than tripped over his own shoes.

But before he could fall someone grabbed his arm. "Glad I caught you" Ejirou look up and sigh in relief "Touya" he mumbled.

Touya pulled Ejirou up and started dancing which made Ejirou heart flutter. Soon they started dancing through the night and started talking.

Now they are sitting on a balcony eating Soba "yeah than you slurp it up.... Yeah you got it" Ejirou laugh.

"Okay,wait,wait so how many siblings do you have again?" Ejirou ask. "2, one sister and one brother, both of them pretended that I was dead for 2 years" Touya exclaimed.

His bruised face looked like it hurt Kirishima had ask about it earlier but Touya well he shut it down quickly. "That's horrible" "It's what siblings do"Touya slightly scoffed.

"Yeah,Shoto and I were really close when we were little. But than one day he just shut me out,and I never knew why" Ejirou thought back to the fight he and Shoto had. It made him want to cry again

Touya put his hand on top of Ejirou's "I will never shut you out" Touya look at him straight in the eye. Ejirou sigh grateful that at least someone cares.

"Okay can I just say something crazy" Ejirou suddenly blurted out. "I am crazy" Touya remark back with a smirk.

(Bold is Ejirou, bold and slanted is Touya and bold slanted and under line is both singing)

All my life has been a series of doors in my face but suddenly I  bump into you. Ejirou slammed the door as he sung. I was thinking the same thing,

Because, like I've been searching my whole life to find my whole place

And maybe it's the party talking or the Soba fondu  Touya wiped Ejirou mouth who giggled.

~But with you~
~But with you~
I found my place
I see your face
And it's nothing like I've ever known before
Love is an open DOOR

Touya chased Ejirou around the small patio. Ejirou stopped running and saw that Touya wasn't following him Touya than snuck up behind him and scoop Ejirou up who squeal in surprise. Touya chuckled.

Love is an open door
Door

Love is an open door
With you
With you
With you
With you
Love is an open door

Touya and Ejirou was back inside the castle they slid down the hall with just their socks off. Both quickly hid behind the another door,Touya putting his hand over Ejirou mouth to keep him from laughing. Iida than peeked his head in

 Iida than peeked his head in