Whats a quirk?

"SHOTO!" Kirishima yelled as the horse trudge through the thick snow.
"SHOTO?!" Hours past by and they was now completely lost in the mountains.

"SHOTO,ITS ME EIJIROU YOUR BROTHER WHO DIDN'T MEAN TO MAKE YOU FREEZE SUMMER!!!!"Eijirou voice cracked a little.

"I'm sorry it's my f-fault."Kirishima shivered.

"Of course none of it would have happened if he just told me his secret, he's a stinker" Eijirou talk to his horse.

Suddenly a big pile of snow fell scaring the horse who knocked Eijirou off. He landed head first in a pile of snow,once he got free he saw his horse running away

"Oh,no,no,no,no,no come back!"

"No!" Eijirou groaned.

"Okay,that just happened" Kirishima shivered more as the air was getting colder by the second.

He huffed a bit as he push back a tree letting himself up. He let out a frustrated groan as he fell once again. Snow getting in his pants and shirt.

*Hours later*

It was dark out and Kirishima dragged himself up a hill breathlessly.

"Snow. It had to be snow." He dusted some snow off him and look ahead. He saw smoke rising at the end of the hill and  gasp.

"Fire." he sigh in relief but  as soon as he walk forward his numb and aching foot slipped. He than went rolling down the mountain. His cloak coming off him.

He landed in a small  river Kirishima sat down his pants was frozen. He was completely numb he look at his fingers to see that it was turning blue.

I need to hurry up and get to somewhere warm before I freeze to death

He thought.

He stiffly got up he and waddled his way to the small store.

"Cold cold cold cold cold cold!" Was all Eijirou was saying. He pulled his legs up the steps and hit the sign making the snow come off.

"Fat gum trading Post.... Ohh and sauna." He open the door and was hit with warmth. He happily walk down the aisle.

"Yoo-hoo!"
"Hmm?" Kirishima turn around to see a big, but muscly guy. He was wearing black pants and an orange, zippered hood,which has his initials of his alias on the front. Alongside them he also wears gloves, metallic boots and a mask that goes around his eyes and over his forehead.

"Big summer blow out,half off swimming suits,clogs and a sun balm of my own invention,yeah!"Fat gum said.

"Oh. Great for now,um,how about boots? Winter boots and snow pants?" Eijirou asked.

"That will be in our winter department." The man pointed to a section where only a few winter stuff was at.

The red headed  look over "Oh. Ummm I was just wondering has another young man the king perhaps,I don't know stopped by here?" Kirishima  ask as he grabbed the last pair of winter pants,a grappling hook and other things.

"The only one crazy enough to be out in this storm is you,dear." The man said  just as he was about to speak the door open.

A boy covered in snow/ice from head to toe walk in. He growled and look around.

"You and this fellow Yoo-hoo big summer blowout." the guy said again  Ejirou stared at the boy weirdly.

The boy walk well more like stomp up to Ejirou.

Ejirou blush slightly and awkwardly stood there there humming.

"Move." the boy grumbled
"Huh?" Kirishima ask
"MOVE SHITTY HAIR!" The boy screamed Ejirou eyes widened slightly.