•15•

Sakura did not want to go to school. She had cramps, her head hurt, and she couldn't bare another day of being hunted by Sasuke's loyal followers. To say they were obsessed would be an understatement, high school girls are definitely crazy. It was currently 6:30am, she was already half an hour behind her usual schedule. With a prolonged sigh, she forced herself out of bed to get ready.

Twenty minutes later, the pink haired girl rushed downstairs, thinking of what to make for breakfast. She was pondering on simply making some toast for her and Naruto when the smell of pancakes wafted through the air towards her. Excitedly, she sped over to the kitchen where her brother stood proudly behind a plate of pancakes.

"I could tell you weren't feeling well when you didn't wake up at your usual ungodly hour, so I decided to help out." Naruto joked.

Sakura laughed, rolling her eyes. "6am isn't that early, Naruto. I appreciate this though, thank you."

"Am I forgiven then?" He questioned, taking his seat at the table.

"Of course, those breadsticks were kind of stale anyways." She shrugged, plopping a few pancakes onto her plate.

Naruto grinned, as he also began to eat. "So, who are you gonna hang out with during the trip?"

Sakura paused, she still didn't know. "Uh, maybe Gaara." She lied.

"Gaara's not going, unsurprisingly. He said he'd rather count every single grain of sand at the beach." Naruto said.

"I didn't know he hated snow that much." Sakura replied, raising an eyebrow.

"Me neither. Anyways Sasuke said you guys were probably gonna stick together the whole time."

"What?"

"Yeah. Listen don't have too much fun togeth-"

"Shut up, Naruto."

____

At school, Naruto said goodbye before heading over to his friends. Sakura watched as he received smiles and 'good mornings' from several other students, he sure was popular. Sakura on the other hand was, like many others, just a face in the crowd. Well she was until she became Sasuke Uchiha's 'girlfriend'. Now she was more like a moving target, just last week she came home only to find pink bubblegum stuck on the back of her head. It blended in pretty well though, she doubted anyone else noticed. Who would have done that was something she didn't know, and at this point she decided not to care.

"Hey." A deep voice said, as sakura felt an arm wrap around her shoulder. The scent of Sasuke's obnoxiously good smelling cologne surrounded her as she continued on with her walk towards her class.

"Do you actually want them to kill me?" Sakura asked him, referring to his doting minions.

"They might at the ski trip." He pointed out. "You should probably stick with me the whole time."

Sakura rolled her eyes. "You gave Naruto way too many funny ideas. He wouldn't stop making lame jokes about it the whole morning."

"Okay but please," he asked, holding her back so that her quick pace slowed. "I don't wanna be around Ino and Shikamaru."

Sakura sighed, Sasuke had confided in her about his love life not too long ago. "Fine, only because I pity you and your sensitivity."

"I'm not sensitive."

"Remember when you saw Ino kissing sh—"

"That was so long ago."

"And you started cry-"

"That never happened."

__________________

[unedited]

DOUBLE UPDATE AS AN APOLOGY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY PLS FORGIVE ME