•8•

Sasuke couldn't stand watching Ino act all lovey dovey with Shikamaru. He ran a hand through his unruly black hair, thinking of a place he could go so that he wouldn't have to be around them much longer.

He never expected to fall for Ino, especially after he completely ignored her when she was head over heals in love with him. After she got over him, she started treating him more like a friend, rather than some sort of god. Sasuke finally saw the real her, and suddenly the tables were turned.

Ashamed of the way he brushed her off in the past, Sasuke never made a move. He instantly regretted that when he found out Shikamaru had snatched her away from him.

Save for Naruto, no one knew of his feelings for the blonde girl. He chose to keep that to himself, choosing to avoid the drama that would come if the information was brought to Shikamaru's attention.. let alone Ino.

He began wandering the school for a bit, after sneaking away from his rowdy group of friends. Climbing the stairs up the the third and final floor, Sasuke finally saw his means of escape.

Rooftop

Was all the sign on the door said, enough for him to understand that this would soon be his new safe haven. He tried to open it, relief rushing through him when it opened, meaning it wasn't locked.

He climbed the stairs slowly, closing the door behind him even slower. He wasn't exactly sure if he was even allowed to go up there, so he did not want to risk being caught by any teachers.

When he reached the top, he opened another door to reveal the roof. It was empty, a fence lined it's perimeter and two benches were placed in the middle, facing the front of the school.

On that bench was a girl with an unusual colour of hair. Someone he never expected to see again... ever. Little did he know, he completely ignored her presence every time he visited her brother.

Sakura turned to him, her eyes widening a bit when she saw him. She stared at him for a moment, before giving a small shrug and looking away.

Sasuke took this as her 'allowing' him to sit on 'her' rooftop... he could only assume she was the only one who ate up here, considering no one else probably knew the door was opened.

He slowly sat on the bench next to hers, a good distance away, and they ate together in silence.

They did this on and off for almost a two weeks, before one of them decided to speak.

"Why don't you eat with us, Sakura?"

____

Unedited

Sasuke's making MoVeS