"I want you to leave him," He continued.

"Fuck off," she scoffed.

He rolled his eyes and stood up, "For someone so smart I wonder how you can be such a damn idiot!" He snarled.

She glared at his retreating back, "You're such a dickhead, don't come back until you're ready to apologize."

Conor stormed out, slamming the door in the process, "You'll be waiting a long time for that!" He yelled back.

After a few moments of Charlotte sitting in an angry silence Thomas poked his head around the corner, wearily checking to see if the coast was clear.

"You done?" He asked, his eyes narrowed. She nodded as he slowly made his way over to the couch to sit beside her.

"He's been at me about Dylan for a while now," she mumbled, picking at her nails.

He gave her a reassuring smile and gently patted her shoulder.

"I don't really care."

She huffed, "Of course you don't."

He gave her a side glance and rolled his eyes, a hint of a smile on his face. "Can we go to a party or something?" She asked, pushing out his lower lip.

He shrugged, "I don't know, I'm not really in the mood."

She frowned, "Please."

"Are you incapable of going by yourself?"

She shrugged and he sighed gently and turned to look at her, "Alright, lets go to a party then."

She smiled victoriously and he stood up, giving her a hand up also. "Now you go get ready, I'll go see who can come."

She smiled gently as he gave her a small kiss on the temple

•••

She walked into the large house with Dylan's arm wrapped around her waist. The music was booming and the vibrations traveled through her body.

"Maybe we should split up for a second, I'll meet up with you in a few," Dylan shouted in her ear.

Charlotte nodded and watched as he walked away, leaving her with Preston and Thomas. Preston looked her up and down, as did Thomas. She frowned and looked at the ground, her mood only seeming to sour.

Thomas wrapped his arms around her shoulder and led her to the kitchen, rubbing the exposed skin as he did so.

He poured her a drink, all the while chatting to a girl with a large grin on his face.

She paid no attention as she looked around and saw dylan talking to two girls, laughing, with his arm around one of them.

Anger filled her as she grabbed the drink out of Thomas's hand and gulped it down in one swallow.

He raised his eyebrows at her, not understanding what was wrong with her. "I'm gonna go dance for a while," she grunted, pouring herself another drink.