11;

Maybe somewhere, deep down, I knew Taehyung was telling the truth. 

There was something about him, his aura perhaps, which gave off a very distinctly inhuman vibe. 

Something that said "I'm real, but not here, exactly.

This was probably the reason that I wasn't all that surprised when I opened my eyes to find him, sitting cross legged, in front of me, hovering a few inches above the floor.

He was looking at me as though I was the most fascinating thing in the world, and it was a bit unnerving.

"Ugh, you're still here." I grumbled sleepily.

"And you can still see me." He said, unfazed by my tired glare. "Do you know how long it's been since had a conversation with someone?" He continued. "I mean, I talk to the baby downstairs, but she just responds with giggling."

"I wish I couldn't hear you." I sighed, pulling a pillow over my face.

"I wonder why that is?" Taehyung pondered, apparently not taking the hint that I wanted him to go away— permanently. "That you can see me, I mean. So far, it's just been babies and animals that—"

"Do you ever stop talking?" I complained, sitting up before swinging my legs off the bed to stand. 

Taehyung moved quickly so that I wouldn't walk through him on my way to the kitchen.

"I do sometimes, but I don't want to right now." He said, floating after me. 

I was still wearing my clothes from the previous night, and I was sure I looked like a mess. But my appearance wasn't exactly high on my list of priorities at the moment.