sleep in

will wakes up and checks the alarm and reads 7:12 and realizes mike isn't in the bed. he hears the shower running and most likely thinks it's mike. he sleeps in and waits for mike.

mike gets out and goes to his room and sees will sleeping but will hears mike walk in and pretends to sleep so it's not awkward.

once mike got dressed he gently wakes up will.
– "hey.. hey will?" mike shakes wills body gently.
– "oh h-hey mike"
– "good morning sunshine"
will shuts his eyes again.
– "will! we have to go to school"
– "mike i don't want too!" will grabs the blanket and hides his face.
– "we have too.. and we will have to walk because my mom is gone for the week"
– "why?"
– "oh she's going somewhere for her job"
– "oh okay"
– "now common will"
– "mike.." will grabs mikes hand as mike gets up.
– "yes?"
– "can we maybe.. skip today?"
– "will we-"
– "please.." will gives mike puppy eyes.
– "okay fine.. we can"
– "yay!" will gives mike a big kiss.
–"let me go tell nancy.. be right back"
will smiles at mike and goes back to bed.

– "hey nance?" mike says as he walks into her room.
– "yeah bud?" nancy says as she's brushing her hair.
– "can me and will.. uhm.. maybe skip school today?"
– "why?"
– "will just doesn't wanna go today"
– "i mean.. skipping school isn't the best idea but it is a friday so ill let you. ill tell the school you both are sick so you don't get introuble"
– "thank you! thank you nancy! your the best!"
– "no problem! and also i told jonathan that will is here so joyce doesn't freak out" nancy laughs
– "oh yeah.. okay bye nancy.. thank you again" mike smiles as he leaves nancys room.

mike enters his room and sees will curled up in his bed. he always died inside when he saw will sleeping.

damn, he looks so cute! im so happy he's my boyfriend.

mike walks over and goes to sleep by will because he was pretty tired.

AFTERNOON

will wakes up before mike and looks at the clock and reads 1:46 and he had to go to the restroom.

he comes back and wakes up mike.
– "mike"
no answer.
– "mikey!"
– "y-yes babe?"
– "time to wake up"
mike stretches and quickly grabs will and puts will on top of him.
– "woah mike!" wills neck gets tired and he lays his head on mikes chest and mike rubs wills back in circles.
– "your so adorable" mike blushes at will.
– "aww baby.." will blushes really hard.
– "okay okay you get can off of me" mike says
– "but.. i want to stay here.. im comfortable"
– "im just kidding baby.. your the cutest person i have ever seen will.. EVER"
– "mike your going to make my face look like a fucking tomato"
– "will! language!"
– "oh shut it"
– "ive barely EVER heard you cuss.. damn"
will just laughed and rests his eyes, but doesn't go to bed. mike stops rubbing wills back and will gives him a dirty look.
– "what?"
– "you stopped rubbing my back"
– "oh sorry baby" mike continues to rub his back. mike reaches over to grab the tv remote and turns on to watch tv. will flinches because it was pretty loud.
– "oh sorry will.. shhh baby shhh.." mike gently positions wills head down and continues to rub his back and turns down the volume.
both mike and wills body feel numb and they have butterflies in there stomach. it was the best feeling for them. they never wanted to separate. mike sees will fully asleep.

damn he sleeps a lot.. but he's so cute so it's fine.

mike sees will shivering a little bit and slowly pulls the blanket up. mike moves will up more and mike moves from wills back to his hair. mike always loves wills hair. it is so soft and so cute and smelled really good. will always smells good. mike starts stroking wills hair and kissing his head.

this is pure heaven.

mike was really hungry so he slowly and gently laid will down. surprisingly will didn't wake up.

he runs down the stairs and grabbed some chips and went back to his room and will was awake but only for one reason.. he wasn't with mike. will starts freaking out but he's relieved because he sees mike walking through the door.
– "phew.."
– "you alright?" mike says
– "yes" will laughs
mike sits down and will crawls over to mike and they cuddle as they eat chips and watch tv. mike makes his hand over to wills and gives will a smirk and kisses his cheek.
– "uhh.. you missed?"
– "oh sorry" mike sits up and cuffs wills cheek and smashes his lips onto his. they make out for about a minute and then disconnect.
– "well that was a long make out session" will says
– "best one minute of my life"
will nervously laughs and then rolls his eyes.

it was around 3:15 and that's when school got out. mike and will had just been laying in bed and sharing some kisses like always.

there were laughing but soon were interrupted by a knock on the door, downstairs.
– "what the?" mike says
– "well let's go see who's there i guess.."
– "alright" mike sighs
they walk downstairs and open the door to be greeted by max, eleven, lucas and dustin.
– "oh thank god!" max says in relief
– "what are you guys doing here?" mike says
– "why weren't you at school?"
– "oh, me and mike decided to skip today"
– "oh? okay.. well.. uhmm.. d-do you wanna tell them?" dustin says
– "tell us what?!" they both say in panic
– "people found out"