is this the end?

it's been almost a week since mike and wills fight. all week they walked down the hallways.. ignoring each other and holding back the tears, not speaking a word to one another. both will and mike were sad, they weren't mad. mike sat at a different table, making lucas and dustin sit with him and max and will sitting together.

FRIDAY (AT LUNCH)

– "so what now?" max says to will
– "what?"
– "you and mike.."
– "i mean.. i don't know.. it's all just so confusing for me. we literally haven't spoken to each other since the fight! i obviously still love and miss him but i just need some time to think"
– "will.. you two were meant for each other, no doubt about that! you guys can't live without each other"
– "i know.. i just need time. i know one hundred percent that we will get back together.. soon!"

– "man, that's gotta suck!" lucas says
– "he really slapped you?!" dustin says
– "yeah.. it all happened so fast!"
– "have you guys talked yet?" lucas says
– "no. we haven't talked since our fight"
– "what are you thinking now.. like are you getting back to together or.." dustin says
– "i don't think will wants too and that breaks my heart. i miss him so much! it's tearing me apart. i still love him with all my heart!"
– "mike, you guys are soulmates! no way this is the end to your relationship" dustin says

– "it sorta feels like it"

the students were dismissed from lunch and wills locker was way to far from lunch, making him late most of the time to his next class. will was running to class until he bumped into someone.

oooo who is it? idkkkk you'll find out soon tehehe :) hope u enjoyed this short chapter :/